7 • birthday pt. 1

BARTON-ROMANOFF HOUSEHOLD
SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2021
SENIOR YEAR

Natasha woke up, and ran downstairs to get her food. Today, today was her 17th birthday, and she was having a big party. Although things had changed in the group, well a lot has changed considering they were practically all dating another member of their group. Val and Thor has supposedly became more than friends, Pepper and Tony were going strong, Natasha and Steve had literally just gotten together last night, Bucky and Wanda were definitely dating, except were too blind to see it, Clint and Laura were doing who knows what, and Sam and Maria. Well, nobody really knew about Sam and Maria. They had been on and off, but obviously had feelings for one another.

She walked downstairs, only to be surprised by Steve Rogers himself. He was standing there holding a cake and a bunch of balloons. He smiled, making her heart melt. He placed the things down, and she ran over to jump into his arms. He put his head in her neck, placing gentle kisses as he spun her around.

"Happy birthday Tasha." She smiled as he put her down.

"Steve, its 6:30 in the morning. Why are you here so early?" She loved the thought that he always put in to everything. This, this was a new level. Waking up at 6:30 just to come say happy birthday to her, that made her heart melt.

"Last night, I came over and met your dad in the back, and explained that I wanted to be here when you woke up. He gave me the key to your house, so I could sneak in and be here for your birthday. Also.. I mean like you are my girlfriend now so like.." He started laughing with her as he said the last part. He was already dressed, wearing shorts and a sweatshirt, while Natasha was not, wearing a huge t-shirt, and shorts. She brought him up to her room, and he pulled over a chair beside it.

"Steve, its ok. Get on the bed."

"I- its just such a nice comforter."

"Steve."

"Fine." Steve rolled his eyes and sat next to her on the bed as she opened the big box. On the right side, two sweatshirts, on the left were many individually wrapped items. One by one she opened them. The first one was a set of pens that had her name on the ends of them, the second was a mini plant, the third, a mini ukulele charm, and the last one. It was a small box, which she assumed was some sort of giftcard, turned out to be a necklace. It had a green stone in the front of it, and on the back had the date 8/29/09. She realized while looking at it, that it was the day they met. First day of school for him, after he moved here.

"Steve I honestly have no words. why did you do all this."

"1. because your my best friend and now my girlfriend, 2. your really really important to me, and 3. because you deserve it, you really do, and 4, i love you so much already and its been like a day." She smiled and gave him a big hug, tackling him on the bed as her messy hair sprawled across his chest. She sat up, still a tad confused, looking at the sweatshirt. He got the hint,

"Those are two of my favorite sweatshirt, because like your my girlfriend now, people need to know your off limits." He said with a smile, she took them out, throwing the one with a smiley face on the back, and stood up to see how long it was. It went down past her knees. Although Steve is 6'5, and she is only 5'3, she at least thought it would be a little shorter, but that was the least of her concerns. Right now, it was the party.

___
Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted. I actually have a reason behind it. If you didn't know, I live in New England in the United States, and a Hurricane Henri was approaching my house, so we were prepping for the worst and stuff.
I also got lost in time bc I was watching Stranger Things again, idk why, Im just so excited for the new season. Mileven forever lol, I also have been preparing for school and stuff, pt 2 will be up tomorrow loves!