20 • winter semi

DECEMBER 11TH, 2021
LULUS DRESSES
SENIOR YEAR

"Natasha!!" Wanda yelled from the changing room. Bucky had asked her to the winter semi, made sense because they were dating, Sam and Maria were both flying solo, Tony and Pepper were going, and that left Natasha and the poor heartbroken Steve. They couldn't really avoid the.. the growing tension between them, Steve hadn't asked her to the semi yet, so if he was he probably already should have. Along with Pepper, Natasha, and Wanda, was Natasha's dad, a fashion icon. Maria had already chosen her dress. It was a tight fitting green sparkly one.

"Hi Wand- WOAH. I'm not a lesbian as you know, but you look hot girlfriend!" Wanda blushed and came out from behind the curtain. The color she had chosen was this beautiful pastel blue dress, not too tight, not too loose, with a bow on the back. It glistened in the light.
She went to the mirror and admired herself in the dress. She looked at her stomach and kept sucking in, sighing when she didn't like it. Natasha was fairly short and skinny. She was around 5'4 and weighed a little under 120 lbs.

"Wanda, you look gorgeous. Don't look at yourself like that!" Pepper exclaimed. She was always one for being body positive because she worked to lose weight to a point where she was happy, and not starving herself.

"Nat, I think its your turn." Natasha walked into the changing room and looked at her two options. Sparkly white or silky red? She decided to try the beautiful silky red dress first. She opened the curtain, and saw none other than Steve Rogers. Well, not his face, the back of his head. He was hugging her mom. He turned around slowly, something in his hand, but, he dropped it. He dropped it almost as fast as his jaw dropped when he turned around and saw her. She laughed at his reaction. He smiled, his mouth slightly open, and just admired her.

"Hi Stevey Boy." She walked by and gave him a quick and friendly kiss on the cheek. Even walking by, he kept his eyes on her and only her.

"Alright Rogers, keep it in your pants." Wanda slapped the back of his head and he turned back around.

"Are you gonna ask her?" Wanda whispered ever so quietly.

"I think so."

He walked over and got his poster ready, held it up for Natasha and tapped her shoulder. She turned around pretty quickly, her eyes went wide. The poster was a date proposal to go to the semi with Steve.

It read, "Getting you to be my date to the semi is better than scoring a touchdown." She looked at him and smiled, nodding her head. He hugged her tightly and dug his head into her neck.

Natasha walked down the stairs of her home, wearing the silky red dress, and a pair of white heels. She turned the corner and was met by Steve, yet again, jaw almost touching the floor. He just looked at her with such adoration, Tony started to die of laughter. He watched her as she winked when she walked by. He looked at every inch of her body he could see.

"Hey asshole! Get your god damn eyes off my sisters ass!" Clint slapped him upright on the head, and went back to where he was before he got carried away.

Steve was blown away by Natasha. Her red hair was in loose curls and she was wearing a nude lipstick, her hair wrapping around her head and forming waves in the back. Her dress perfectly matched his red bowtie. He was wearing a black suit, white undershirt, and red bowtie. He also had chosen out some nice black loafers.

Overall, Steve couldn't complain. It was a good dance, with a great afterparty

His outfit:

Her outfit:

Her outfit:

————Hey everyone!! I wanted to add the thing about Wanda and how she like thinks she is fat

————
Hey everyone!! I wanted to add the thing about Wanda and how she like thinks she is fat. I have a friend, who is currently struggling with eating disorders and body dysmorphia. This means that she sees her body as fat even when she was skinny. And today, she fainted. She had an extreme headache and could barely stand. She refused to eat, scared of what it may do or make her "fat." She is 5'8 and now only weighs 100 lbs. For me this topic is important to spread awareness. While it was mentioned very briefly, many girls from ages 11-18 often experience these thoughts first hand, as i have myself. So please, if you ever have an issue or are trying to lose weight and starve yourself, don't. You should have full body confidence, and at all times be proud of who you are and will become soon.