2 • diner

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
SENIOR YEAR
SEPTEMBER 2ND , 2021

Steve and Natasha walked to their period one, along with everyone else. Clint came bursting threw the doors, and Bruce followed after. Tony, Clint, Pepper, Sam, and Maria all had History first period. Bucky, Wanda, Steve, Natasha, and Carol all had Art first period. They all talked in the hallway until the bell rang, when they sprinted to class. Steve had been waiting for Thor and Loki to arrive, but then his phone buzzed.

The Kool Kids on the Block

Thor: Hello Friends! Me and my brother will be returning from out trip to Asgard soon!

Loki: yay...

Steve: God, you guys have been there forever.

Natasha: Steve

Steve: What

Natasha: Watch ur language

Steve: You know what Romanoff?

Bucky: Lovebirds, shut up please for the love of gosh.

Wanda: Im agreeing with Buck on this one

Clint: Don't make me add Dad, Nat.

Natasha: You wouldn't

Clint: I would.

Natasha: I hate u

Clint: U love me :)

When they were waiting in their classroom, Steve looked over to Natasha, who made a face, making him die in laughter. The principal had to come in because they were being so loud, and changed their seats. Well not everyones, just Natasha and Steve's.

About 30 minutes had past, and still no teacher made an appearance. Steve texted Natasha, Bucky, and Wanda quickly.

The 🤡's

Natasha has changed Buckys name to Frosty the Snowman 🖕

Natasha has changed Wandas name to Witchy boo ✌️

Natasha has changed Steves name to Asshat 💛

Natasha looked at her phone contact, making sure she had the most embarrassing photos for all of them.

The 🤡's

Witchy boo ✌️: Hey Hey

Asshat 💛: Anyone up to book it outa here? Looks like we all have next period off.. I was thinking we could go get brunch or sum

Frosty 🖕: I love u Steve

Asshat 💛: I love u 2 Buck

Natasha: WANDA

Witchy boo ✌️: WHAT BITCH

Natasha: I LOVE U ASSHOLE

Witchy boo ✌️: STEVE SHE SAID A BAD LANGUAGE WORD

Asshat 💛: Tash, Ive told you a million times it hurts my feelings when u swear :(

Natasha: Sorry dummy.

Frosty 🖕: Yall ready for the best Senior year ever?

Steve looked up from his phone, making eye contact with Bucky, Wanda, and Natasha. He nodded and they all grabbed their stuff and left the classroom. They bolted down the halls, but made sure to not step on any places they knew would creak.

They hopped in Steves car, and drove off to the coffee house for brunch.

"Hey Steve." Bucky asked when they got inside of the place. It was their spot, everyday since freshman year, they would go there to study. The owners son, Oliver, had just graduated last year, and he lived down the street from Natasha.

"Sup Buck." He turned to his friend, waiting for him to continue.

"You like Nat don't you."

"For the past 3 years, why."

"Me and Wanda were at the Beach with Tony and Pepper this summer, and Wanda told us that she likes you."

"First of all, lets go, second of all, i know you like Wanda, third of all, ask her out man!" Bucky turned a bright crimson color, just when someone said Wandas name.