19 • tree

DECEMBER 10TH 2021
TREE FARM
SENIOR YEAR

"Tony! Careful" Pepper was currently yelling at the wildly immature Tony. He was walking around a tree farm with a chainsaw like an idiot. Steve, Tony, Pepper, Natasha, and Sam had decided to go help find Tony the perfect tree. It was huge. A whopping 17 feet tall and 18 inches wide the tree stood. His dads friend, Happy, had come along to strap on the tree. while that was situated, Steve, Natasha, and Sam all went inside.

"Ooo Steve!" Natasha pointed at the cashier. She was awfully pretty, but not Steves type. He was going to beat himself up for it, but he had his eye on.. well.. Natasha. He was planning to ask her to the winter semiformal as his date, not just a friend. Natasha, still completely clueless, was literally clueless.

Sam had known just by the look. He kept looking between them constantly, but mostly focused on himself and his relationship with Maria.

"Steve"

"What Sam"

"Look up"

Steve looked up from his place next to Sam to see none other than mistletoe. He rolled his eyes, and gave him a hug instead, and because Natasha was under too, he gave her a kiss on the forehead, instantly getting butterflies. She smiled shyly and Sam gave her a side hug and rubbed her arm.

"Uh- I- Got- iT" Tony said practically gasping for air as he carried the tree.

"Lets get out of here" Pepper said

"Steve, where is the popcorn?" It was later in the day, maybe like 6 o'clock. Everyone was sitting on Tony's couch, about to watch the Grinch. Natasha's head was on Steves shoulder and Sam was sitting in the chair, Tony and Pepper on the love seat, and Bucky and Wanda who came later were on a giant beanbag.

"I cant believe the Semi is so soon!! We should go dress shopping tomorrow." And just like that, an idea sprouted.