Prologue: Symbol of Fear

It was a dark night in Musutafu, Japan. It was cloudy out and the rain started to pour. Whoever was still out in the streets quickly ran to the safety of their homes. A figure, in a hoodie stood above a building.

Woman: Get away from me! Somebody help!

In the distance, a woman screamed for help. The figure turned toward the cries for help and a lightning bolt struck is location, and they were gone. The woman was surrounded by a group of men.

Man 1: Hand over the purse lady...

Another man took out a knife and put it to her face.

Man 2: I wouldn't want to hurt that pretty little face...

Lighting started to strike, and the roar of thunder could be heard everywhere. The men started to get closer as the woman had reached a wall, no where left to run. Just as when things could've taken a turn for the worse, lighting struck close by to the men, startling them.

Man 1: What the hell!?

When they turned, the figure stood, his hoodie hiding his face in the darkness. Lighting surrounded the figure and it's eyes were a bright (f/c).

Man 1: Shoot him!

Man 1: Shoot him!

Another man pulled a pistol and took shots at the figure. The bullets made contact with the figure, but had no effect. The figure walked towards them and the men backed away. The same man with the pistol decided to try his luck up close but the figure grabbed the weapon and crushed it with their hand. The figure grabbed the man's head and threw him over his shoulders like a toy. The man with the knife bolted towards the figure but got punched in the stomach, knocking the win out of him. The figure grabbed him and lifted him over their shoulders. They brought the body down of the man onto their knee.

Man 2: *Crack* AHHH!

The screams of the man can be heard after following the sound of his back breaking.

Man: What the hell are you!?

??? : ...

The figure said nothing and continued walking.

Man 3: You damn freak! I'll show you!

The man's body crystallized and he punched the figure in the face. The figure stood still and the man was confused, until he felt pain in his hand. His crystallized hand broke and he grabbed it in pain.

Man 3: How the hell!?

The figure slapped him, sending him flying to wall.