All For One: Part 1

The group arrived to the general location of the tracker.

Yaoyorozu: The tracker points to this location.

Kirishima: So this is their hideout...? I'd buy that!

Yaoyorozu: We can't be sure, but... I've been checking and the villains haven't moved from here all day.

(Y/n): They're here.

Midoriya: A-are you sure?

(Y/n) nodded.

Midoriya: Ok... Just give me a minute to think... About what we can actually do.

(Y/n): Let's scout around first.

They walked around the warehouse until they reached a gate.

Kirishima: No lights on. Doesn't feel like anyone's home.

Midoriya: Hide a tree in the forest, right? They've made it look like an abandoned warehouse.

(Y/n) looked around the area.

(Y/n): There's too many eyes. We should look somewhere else.

The group circled around back until they saw a window.

Midoriya: Up there! That window!

Kirishima: We should be able to park inside!

Todoroki: Won't it be too dark to see anything?

Yaoyorozu: I could always create some night vision equipment...

Kirishima: NO!

He took out a pair of night vision goggles.

Kirishima: Actually, I have something right here.

The group, excluding (y/n), was surprised.

Kirishima: You can get anything online nowadays. I could only afford one, but... When I was thinking about what we could do, I thought this may come in handy.

Midoriya: Looks like a real expensive model! I was checking those out while researching for my costume. That has to be at least 50,000 Yen...

Kirishima: Forget the price. It's fine.

Todoroki: Alright, then... Ida and I will lift Midoriya and Kirishima up to the window.

(Y/n): I can just lift them up.

(Y/n) flew up and grabbed their shirts so they can see through the window.

Ida: What can you see Kirishima? What's going on in there!?

Kirishima: Hm... Pretty dark in there... But other wise... Nothing... WHOA!

Kirishima recoiled back in shock.

Todoroki: What is it? What'd you see Kirishima!?

Kirishima: On the left...! Midoriya check the left side... In the back!

Midoriya took the goggles and look inside.

Midoriya: Now way! They're just sitting there like that...!? Those're all... Nomu!

(Y/n): Nomu...!?

Suddenly, Mt. Lady appeared and destroyed the top part of the warehouse.

Ida: W-what exactly happened!?

Kirishima: They've got Mt. Lady... Gang Orca... Even the #4 Hero, Best Jeanist!

Yaoyorozu: Mr. Tiger is down there too!

Mt. Lady: Ewww! Are these things really alive!? Isn't it strange for a job to be this easy, Jeanist? Guess I should've gone to All Might's team.

Best Jeanist: You must learn to distinguish between difficult and important, you novice.