The Hero Killer

(Y/n) was back at his apartment. He went toward a wall and started to press on a hidden keypad. A screen came out from the floor along with a small table. He grabbed his small booklet from the pocket of his coat and ripped off the pages. He laid them out neatly on the small table and it started to scan the pages.

(Y/n): Computer... Bring up file name, "Project New Dawn."

On the computer screen various first year students of UA High School popped up.

(Y/n): Now narrow prospects based on notes.

Several profiles were removed only leaving a small group.

(Y/n): Now best fit.

Even more students were removed.

(Y/n): Remaining students?

(Y/n) started to remove his clothes as the computer read out the names.

Computer: Katsuki Bakugo... Izuku Midoriya... Shoto Todoroki... Tenya Ida... Momo Yaoyorozu... Ejiro Kirishima... Monoma Neito... And Mei Hatsume

The remaining students profiles increased along with information about them and with information (y/n) wrote down on them.

(Y/n): No surprise Class 1A has the most members. A few surprises that I didn't expect in the final search... But solid nonetheless.

He leaned in closer and scanned each profile.

(Y/n): Kirishima can be replaced by Tetsutetsu if needed... But overall Kirishima seems to fit the qualifications needed...

(Y/n) goes towards the wall and presses a button on the hidden keypad that makes both the computer screen and small table lower into the ground.

(Y/n): Guess it's back to the regular routine for now...

-Timeskip-

A couple days passed, a villain by the name of "Stain" was injuring and killing heroes while on duty.

(Y/n) was back at his apartment after a night of patrolling the streets and started to look for information on Stain.

(Y/n): Victims suffered multiple lacerations and stab wounds... 17 Pro Heroes killed... And 24 Heroes permanently declared unfit for action... Based on sources his quirk seems to have something to do with blood... Heroes say that when he licked their blood they were put in a paralyzed state...

He kept reading further and saw a familiar name.

(Y/n): Latest attack... Pro Hero Ingenium... Damaged spine... Permanently out of action... I guess "he's" going to have to wait a little longer... I need to go after this guy.

-Timeskip-

For a couple days (y/n) tried to follow up on clues on the Hero Killer Stain in Hosu City.

It was nightfall, and (y/n) stood on a building, keeping close eye of the movement down on the city. Suddenly, (y/n) saw several explosions go off. He flew towards the closest one and saw several people running away.

(Y/n): What's going on...?

He looked down and saw Pro Heroes fighting against several Nomu.

(Y/n): Of course they're part of this... They must've found Stain first.

A bolt came crashing down in front of a large black colored Nomu that was fighting the Heroes. The Heroes were taken back when they saw (y/n) appear. Some tried to get a look of his face but his hood covered most of it. The Nomu saw him and screeched in rage.

(Y/n): I'll put you out of your misery...

Pro Hero 1: Hey! This is Pro Hero business! You need to—

(Y/n): Go help any civilians. I'll deal with this thing.