All For One: Part 2

All For One: I see...

All Might: My body may wither away... You might expose me to the world... But my spirit... IS WHAT MAKES ME THE SYMBOL OF PEACE! YOU HAVEN'T STOLEN AWAY ONE BIT FROM THAT!

All For One: Wonderful! You're just like a stubborn child, but I've forgotten something. I wonder if this is enough to break that spirit of yours... Perhaps... Tomura Shigaraki is Nana Shimura's grandson.

All Might's eyes went wide.

All For One: And he's hated you this whole time. I've engineered these encounters between you two. And you defeated him soundly. You won, with a smile. So proud, despite your ignorance.

All Might: You're lying...

All For One: Nope. You know it to be true... Because it's just the kind of thing I'd do.

All For One pressed his thumbs into his cheeks, trying to form a smile.

All For One: Huh? What's the matter All Might? Where's that winning smile of yours?

(Y/n) had enough. He blitz towards All For One and landed a good hit to the side of his head.

(Y/n): All Might. You're done now. I'll handle the rest.

All For One pushed off some rubble that fell on top of him.

All For One: Ah, yes. I was going to get to you. You were going to be the nail on the coffin for when I finally beat him.

(Y/n): This place will serve as your final resting place.

(Y/n) removed his sweatshirt and revealed body armor underneath, but a mask covered his face.

All For One touched the side of his face, the place where (y/n) had struck him.

All For One: You've been getting stronger.

(Y/n): For this very moment.

All For One: And what do you hope to get out of it? This... Playing hero?

(Y/n): You know exactly why... For her...

All For One tensed up.

All For One: So that's why.

(Y/n): And for him...

All For One: Hm?

(Y/n): They hated what you tuned into... So I'll step in to fix it... Permanently.

(Y/n) teleported in front of All For One, he launched him in the air and started his offense. Hitting him with a viscous combination.

All For One grabbed his fist and with one punch sent him flying back

All Might took a step forward but (y/n) stopped him.

(Y/n): Stay back. I'll deal with him.

With one hit from All For One, (y/n)'s body armor broke.

All For One: I let you run around and have your fun. It appears you weren't yet ready for this world...