Dorms

As Class 1A was walking towards their dorm building to get a look inside, Bakugo grabbed Kaminari by the collar and dragged him behind a bush. Electricity erupted and Kaminari came out with a reduced IQ. Class 1A erupted in chuckles and giggles.

Sero: Huh? What'd you do Bakugo...?

Bakugo hand an angry expression and handed Kirishima some cash.

Kirishima: Eh. Too scary, dude. You shook him down for that!?

Bakugo: Wrong. I brought this cash myself! I don't want anyone ever calling me stingy. It'd just piss me off.

Kirishima: Ah... Huh!? How'd you know?

Kirishima asked him referring to the night vision goggles he bought to rescue him.

Kaminari: Yaay...? Yayyy yaay yayy!?

Kaminari was putting his thumbs.

Bakugo: Words always get out with idiots around.

Kirishima: Thanks, man.

Kirishima looked at the money before announcing something to the whole class.

Kirishima: You guys! I'm sorry...! I know I can't really make it up to you, but... The money's gonna go into some barbecue for everyone tonight!

Class 1A erupts into cheers.

Uraraka: Think we can also do some shopping?

Sero: Whoa, for real?

Then the tour started.

Aizawa: One class to each building. Girls on the right, boys on the left. The first floor is a common area.

They all walk into the first floor.

Aizawa: Your dining hall, baths, and laundry rooms are here.

Ashido: So spacious! Wowww!

Sero: We've even got a courtyard!

Uraraka: Swanky livin'.

Mineta: Did I hear that right...? The baths and the laundry are in the common area? My dream come true?

Aizawa: They're split by gender. And that's enough out of you.

Mineta: Got it.

The next part of the tour was the second floor.

Aizawa: The rooms start on the second floor. Four boys' rooms and four girls' rooms on each floor, five floors in all. One student per room. You've got air conditioners, toilets, refrigerators and closets. Enjoy the luxuries.

Midoriya: We even have verandas! Wow!

Yaoyorozu: The closets here are just as big as mine back home...

Uraraka: Swanky livin'

She fell over.

Aizawa: These are your assigned rooms.

He showed them a map of the rooms.

Second floor only had boys, including Mineta, Midoriya, Aoyama and Tokoyami.

Third floor had four boys and two girls. The boys included Koda, Kaminari, Ida and Ojiro. The girls assigned here were Jiro and Hagakure.

Fourth floor had four boys and two girls. Shoji, Kirishima, Bakugo and (y/n) were the boys. The girls were Uraraka and Ashido. The class was surprised to see (y/n) they had forgotten already that he was now in their class. Some turned back to glance at their brooding classmate in the corner.