UA Sports Festival: Part 4

Two medical robots went in with a stretcher to pick up Uraraka.

Midnight: Take her to Recovery Girl.

Present Mic: Oh, poor Uraraka... Taken down by Bakugo in the first round.

Aizawa: If you're going to be an announcer, then do it right...

Present Mic: Get it together everyone. The first round is now over! We'll move on to the second round after a quick break!

After the break the next competitors were Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu in an arm wrestling competition. They each put their arms out and transformed into steel and rock.

Present Mic: Ahhh! Ohhh! Kirishima or Tetsutetsu? Who's going to move on!?

The two were at a stand still, neither arm budging, but Kirishima was able to dig deep and pin Tetsutetsu's arm down.

Present Mic: After their draw earlier, Kirishima has won!

Tetsutetsu: Gahhh! I ran out of metals! Should have put some more iron in my diet today...

Kirishima put his hand out.

Kirishima: That was a good match!

Tetsutetsu grabbed it and stood up.

Present Mic: We now have our full lineup for the second round! With that said... LET'S GET RIGHT TO IT!

Todoroki and Midoriya made their way to the stage.

Present Mic: Both of these competitors have won top marks in this festival so far! But there's only room for one of these greats in the ring! It's... MIDORIYA VS TODOROKI!

(Y/n) adjusted himself in his seat and leaned forward a bit. Todoroki started the battle off by sending ice Midoriya's way. Midoriya extended his arm and held his hand in finger flick motion.

(Y/n): Smart. Controlling the power in your finger... You get to stay longer in the fight and defend yourself from his attacks.

Midoriya waited for the right moment and high pressure air destroyed the ice. The breeze from it send a chill all throughout the arena.

Todoroki: I expected as much...

Todoroki sent another wave of ice. Midoriya defended it like before, but now down two fingers on his right hand, on top of the other two from his previous battles.

(Y/n): Six more chances Midoriya...

Midoriya looked up a Todoroki, his eyes never leaving him.

(Y/n): Done playing defense...?

Todoroki: You're...

This time Midoriya attacked, and Todoroki was forced to defend.

Todoroki: So you're going to stretch the match out? Not happening. I'll end this quickly.

Todoroki put his foot down, ice once again going after Midoriya. Midoriya defended, but Todoroki ran to close the gap.

Present Mic: Todoroki, undaunted by Midoriya's power, moves in to close the gap!

Todoroki used his ice to catapult him into the air towards Midoriya. Midoriya used his power to move out the way, but Todoroki wasn't going to let him get away that easily. He attacked with his again forcing Midoriya to use another finger.

Todoroki: Now that'd a lot stronger than your earlier attacks. Are you trying to tell me to stay back?

Midoriya's left arm was now badly bruised.

Todoroki: Only defending and dodging? It's taking a toll on you.

Some ice had formed on Todoroki, and he was slightly shivering due to the overuse of his quirk.