UA Sports Festival: Part 1

(Y/n) woke up and turned on the morning news.

Female Reporter: *TV* UA is reportedly still planning on holding the Sports Festival this year!

(Y/n): Sports Festival? UA want to show that they can handle crisis'. Knowing them they'll probably up the security though. Guess I'll be going back to UA. If these are the next generations of heroes... I got to see them for myself.

- Timeskip -

(Y/n) was looking at himself in the mirror. He wore a suit, fixed his hair, and had on a pair of sunglasses.

(Y/n): This should be enough.

He then went over to his dresser, and on the top of it was a pass that had "Journalist" written on it in big bold letters. He checks his watch for the time.

(Y/n): Plenty of time. I'll just walk.

- Timeskip -

At the front of the school he showed the guard his pass and gave a fake name. The guard let him through. He walked to a seat. Not too close to the front but not so far back that he wouldn't be able to see the whole event.

Present Mic: IT'S UA's Sports Festival! THE ONE TIME EACH YEAR... WHEN OUR FLEDGING HEROES COMPETE IN A RUTHLESS GRAND BATTLE! FIRST UP... YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT! THE MIRACULOUS RISING STARS WHO BRUSHED OFF A VILLAIN ATTACK WITH THEIR STEELY WILLPOWER!

 YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT! THE MIRACULOUS RISING STARS WHO BRUSHED OFF A VILLAIN ATTACK WITH THEIR STEELY WILLPOWER!

A large gate had its doors slide out.

Present Mic: THE FIRST YEARS... OF THE HERO COURSE! IT'S CLASS A!

From the group (y/n) spotted Midoriya right away.

(Y/n): Let's see how you do...

He took out a small booklet from his pocket, and pen that was on his shirt. He wrote down on one page, "Class 1-A."

Present Mic: FOLLOWING CLASS B, IT'S CLASSES C, D, AND E OF GENERAL STUDIES...! AND HERE COME SUPPORT COURSE CLASSES, F, G, AND H!

(Y/n) also wrote down the names of the other classes. Then the "Rated R Hero" Midnight comes out.