UA

After the battle, those injured were taken to the hospital. (Y/n) had various machines attacked to him, monitoring his vitals. Various reporters were outside the hospital trying to get a story on quite possibly the greatest breaking news story... "All Might's Secret Child." All Might stood bedside to his son with Gran Torino coming in and out... All Might refused to leave him. worrying that he'll suddenly disappear. (Y/n)'s body was in a bad state, he suffered from high degree burns. Suddenly, (y/n)'s body start to shake. All Might quickly called for help. Several doctors rushed in and asked for All Might to wait outside.

The doctors were losing (y/n), his vitals signs were dropping. They hit him with a defibrillator and suddenly his vitals signs spiked. (Y/n)'s body was slowly healing up his wounds and his eyes opened. He saw all the doctors, shocked of where he was at.

Doctor: It's alright... You—

(Y/n) got up and used his electricity to blast the doctors back. He jumped out the window and left the hospital. There's only one place he had in mind to go...

(Y/n) arrived at a secluded place... Where two tombstones were organized next to each other under a Japanese maple tree.

(Y/n): I failed. Although All For One is locked up... He still lives. And now that my identity has been revealed... I fear I will not longer be able to operate in Japan... This journey has come to an end—

(Y/n) abruptly stops.

(Y/n): Why are you here?

All Might: I thought I'd find you here...

All Might walks next to (y/n).

All Might: How did you know this place was here... I made sure to pick a secluded spot.

(Y/n): I was drawn to this place...

All Might: It's strange... Seeing you next to me... But your tombstone is right there...

(Y/n): But that is not me... That's (Y/n) Yagi...

All Might: But you're right here?

(Y/n): I'm a copy... You heard what All For One said... I am an artificially created copy of (y/n)... I'm essentially a Nomu. Your son... The real (y/n)... Died when you battled All For One. He had me created so that I can be his successor... And to kill you.

All Might didn't speak.

(Y/n): I share his memories but they are not mine... And even then... I don't know if they are all fully real...

All Might: What do you mean?

(Y/n): No matter how much I may try to suppress it... I hate you.

All Might was shocked.

(Y/n): Not because I want to... But because I was made too. (Y/n)'s memories were altered to paint you in a bad image. Though I may know the whole truth about what happened... The feeling still resides.

All Might: Well not matter what he or you say... You are my son.

(Y/n): Maybe I will not be able to convince you... But the facts remain... Plus... I don't look very much like (y/n). He had a mixture of both you and his mother... I now resemble more of his mother.

All Might: I'd say you got my nose.

All Might tries to crack a joke but (y/n) looks at him with his expression less face.

All Might: I... Uh... Was gonna tell you this after you woke up in the hospital, but you kind ran off... So I'll tell you now! How would you like to join UA...?

(Y/n): UA?

All Might: That's right! You can train to be a Pro Hero! Just like you talked about... With your mother... Before...