UA Sports Festival: Part 3

(Y/n): Nice work Midoriya.

Shinso walked out the arena, but not without hearing the encouraging words of his fellow classmates. After Midoriya walked off, Todoroki and Sero met face to face.

(Y/n): If he's half as talented as I think he is... This will be over quick.

Present Mic: The cream of the crop! Yet this guy's somehow still as plain as they come! Hanta Sero of the Hero Course! Versus... The best of the best! Strongest of the strong! Shoto Todoroki, also the Hero Course! START!

Sero wasted no time and captured Todoroki in his tape. He was going to swing him out of the arena.

Todoroki: Sorry about this.

Todoroki activated his quirk and went overboard. He froze Sero and half of the stadium along with him. This showing of his quirk caused the spectators to watch in awe.

Midnight: Sero

Midnight: Sero... Can you move?

Sero: You're kidding, right? Ow ow ow...

Midnight: Sero is immobilized!

Spectators: Good try! Good try! Good try!

Todoroki: Sorry... I overdid it.

Todoroki uses his flames to start melting the ice off of Sero.

Todoroki: I was just annoyed.

Present Mic: SHOTO TODOROKI MOVES ON TO THE SECOND ROUND!

With the Arena finally thawed it out, it was time for the next match.

Present Mic: IT'S CLASS B'S ASSASSIN! EVERY... SOMETHING-OR-OTHER HAS ITS THORNS, RIGHT!? ITS IBARA SHIOZAKI! Versus... THE SPARKLING, KILLING BOY! DENKI KAMINARI!

Shiozaki quickly turns around to clarify her intentions at Present Mic.

Shiozaki: Pardon my objection, but what exactly did you mean by "Assassin?" I have merely come this far seeking victory...

Present Mic: S-SORRY ABOUT THAT!

Kaminari: Class B's got all types, huh?

Present Mic: START!

Kaminari: Wanna grab something to eat when we're done here? I'll be happy to console you if you want.

Shiozaki: ...?

Kaminari: Because this match will probably...

Kaminari starts to charge up and is surrounded by electricity.

Kaminari: Be over in an instant.

Shiozaki shielded herself with vines and captured Kaminari with, due to over exerting himself, Kaminari was incapable of fighting.