USJ

Some time passed since (y/n) had a run in with Eraser Head. For the first time in months, (y/n) came out of his apartment while there was still some sun out. There was one place (y/n) had in mind that he wanted to finally be able to see in person. In the distance he saw them, two large glass buildings forming somewhat of a letter H. (Y/n) looked at the buildings with interest, he didn't leave his eyes off of them. (Y/n) then felt something hit him. He looked down and saw a boy with green hair.

Midoriya: Ow...! Sorry about that. I should've watched where I was going...

(Y/n): Need a hand?

(Y/n) put his hand down to help him up.

Midoriya: Thanks.

There was a noticeable difference in height between the two boys. Izuku had to look up.

(Y/n): Do you go to this school?

Midoriya turned around.

Midoriya: Y-yeah... I'm learning to be a hero...

(Y/n): A hero... What's your quirk?

Midoriya: Oh, I... I-uh... It's uh... I can increase power on parts of my body.

(Y/n): So like super strength?

Midoriya: Uh... Yeah...

(Y/n): How did you get into UA?

Midoriya: I, uh... Took an exam...

(Y/n): I see. Well thanks for chat.

Midoriya: Y-yeah. N-no problem...

Izuku walked away while (y/n) walked closer to the building, stopping at the gates.

(Y/n): UA High... This is the place she spoke so high of.

(Y/n) looked at his hands and clenched his fists.

(Y/n): I wish... I...

He relaxed his hands and walked back to his apartment.

- Timeskip -

(Y/n) checked the news and saw that they were filming in front of the UA building.

(Y/n): All Might is a teacher at UA? Someone must've leaked that information... Or else they would've announced it long before the semester started.

They also showed some of the students they tried to interview, one of them being Izuku. Aizawa then came into view.

Aizawa: He's off today. You're interrupting our classes. Please leave.

(Y/n) turns off the TV.

(Y/n): Guess I have to pay another visit to UA.

(Y/n) went back to UA, wearing a hoodie to hide his face. When he gets there, he sees that the door looks like it's been melted through.

(Y/n): That mob must've been a distraction, someone wanted something from here. I have to find that green haired kid again...

(Y/n) waited in the same spot when he bumped into the green haired UA student.

I hope I don't spook him...

(Y/n) hid so that he wouldn't see him. When Midoriya walked by him, he grabbed him.

(Y/n): I'm gonna let you go. But you can't run, and you can't scream. Understand?

Midoriya nodded. (Y/n) let him go and he looked at him. He couldn't see his face because of the hood.

Midoriya: W-who are you...?