Project: New Dawn

(Y/n) looked to the sky and saw planes, dropping water to stop the fires.

(Y/n): Damn it!

(Y/n) got up, his injuries slowly healing. Midoriya run over towards him.

Midoriya: Y-you need help! Y-you're b-bleeding.

(Y/n) looked down at his bloody hands and made fists before relaxing them. He wiped them on his sweater.

(Y/n): Looks like help is coming... I'll talk to you later.

Before (y/n) left he looked around and saw all the students looking at him and Midoriya. He pulled on his hoodie farther down so they couldn't see his face.

(Y/n): You will have him back. I promise.

Just as he was about to teleport out... Nothing happened.

Aizawa's scar wrapped around (y/n), restraining him.

Aizawa: It's over.

Midoriya: Mr. Aizawa he helped us!

Aizawa: He's a vigilante and has a record of attacking other heroes before.

(Y/n) has his head down, his face covered. Aizawa walked closer to him.

Aizawa: You're going to answer some questions. Starting with how exactly you knew about all this...

When Aizawa was only a few feet away a canister fell and rapidly released smoke. The smoke quickly blinded everyone's vision.

(Y/n): Do you never learn Aizawa?

Lightning came down and (y/n) disappeared.

- Timeskip -

The days following the attack of UA's Training Camp was all over the news. Especially the new about Bakugo being kidnapped. His behavior during the Sports Festival certainly didn't help.

For (y/n)... He managed to turn a negative to a positive. The capturing of Bakugo meant the heroes will now focus their resources into getting him back. Which means... His goal is the closest it will ever be, and he will not pass up this opportunity.

(Y/n) went to the nearest hospital of the Training Camp. During his walk he saw Kirishima. (Y/n) walked close to him, but not too close to raise suspicious. When he reached the side of an alley way he quickly covered his mouth and took him in.

Kirishima's scream was muffled and started to struggle. (Y/n)'s strength was enough to keep him still.

(Y/n): Quiet.

He turned him around so Kirishima can see him.

(Y/n): I'm going to let you go... If you try to scream or run... I'll hit you with enough voltage to keep you on life support. You understand?

Kirishima quickly nodded his head. (Y/n) slowly let him go.

Kirishima: Y-you're that vigilante... Black Bolt!

(Y/n) covered his mouth and then slowly moved his hand back.

Kirishima: S-sorry... Y-you helped us during the attack.

(Y/n): That's right. But now I need your help.

Kirishima: What is it.

(Y/n): Do you want to get your friend back.

Kirishima: Of course I do! I'll—

(Y/n) motion his hand to show Kirishima that needs to be quiet.

Kirishima: *Whispering* I'll do whatever it takes...!