Part 1

When Annabella realized she was in danger, it was already too late. The fire in her House was already surrounding her. The only way out was through the Window and that wasn't an option unless she wanted to die.

She was only on the 1st Floor but that was already high enough. She was so afraid of what to do, when suddenly someone showed up on the Window.

„Quick! come here! I'll help you out!" She didn't had time to think why this Boy showed up and how he knew she needed help. If she wanted to survive, she had to go with him. So she did.

When the two of them climbed out the Window, she could see that he had put a ladder on the wall to her window. It was just long enough to get to her Window.

And just as they reached the ground, flames came out her Window showing her it was rescue in last second. „Thank you! You just saved my Life!" she turned around to talk to the stranger.

„That wasn't a big deal at all, everyone would've done it. I'm Damiano by the way." Now that she was outside and save, she had the chance to take a closer look at the Boy, who saved her Life.

And that's when it hit her. It was non other than Damiano David, lead Singer of her favorite Band Måneskin! „Oh i know who you are. I've seen you at Eurovision and all." she laughed. „I actually like your music. It has helped me during a difficult time. Your Voice is so unique. Especially in Torna a Casa.

And now I own my Life to you again. If i had anything or any place to stay i would say, i'll invite you over for Pizza, but you just rescued me from the flames that are eating my house and everything i owned."

It was the second she said it, when she realized she was now a homeless person with nothing but the cloth she wore and her Phone in her Hands.

„You know, I've lost my Family in a Car accident a few Years ago when they went to the Airport to visit me in Germany where i had been doing an AuPair Year by the time.

No one survived. I had nothing left but the House we lived in. I had to cancel the rest if my Year to get back here and get my Family's Lawyers to give me the Keyes to my Parents' House. And even that is gone now."

She felt tears coming up and if the Situation wasn't so messed up she would've been afraid to show them. She was just too sad about the fact that she had now lost everything so she just didn't care. She was surprised to feel Damiano hugging her.

„Hey it's gonna be okay. You know what? You're coming to our Place now. For now, you need a shower, some food and a bed to sleep. And i can't handle knowing you're out here on your own. So there is no discussion, you're coming to live with us for now. And by us, i mean the whole Band."

He smiled before breaking the hug and taking her Hand, pulling her towards his Car. She wasn't able to speak as she could feel if she would, she would also start Crying and that wasn't something she wanted now.

So she was just nodding and following him. When they were in the Car, he called Victoria. „Hey Vic! Can you please prepare the Guest room and some Food please? I found a Girl, who's house was on Fire and no one noticed she was still inside. Firefighters were too busy controlling the Fire.

I could just manage to rescue her in Time before the Fire would take her. I'll explain details when i'm home but she needs a place to stay for now and i couldn't let her stay on the streets." He gave Annabella quick look, checking if she was okay.

„Oh my god this sounds horrible. Of course. I'll tell Ethan and Thomas to prepare the Guest Room so i can get some Food. How long until you're here?" Vic sounded so nice, she hoped she would get along well with everyone and wasn't a thread or anything to them.

„About 15minutes i guess. And thanks Vic." He ended the call. For a few Minutes everyone was hanging in their own thoughts, until he spoke again. „You know, you didn't told me your name so far." He smiled.

„Annabella. Annabella Bianchi." she said and she was surprised about that she didn't cried. „Annabella. That's a beautiful Name."