Part 6

„Oh Dami, I like your room. It's beautiful. And its not small at all! Its actually really big omg you could live here with another Person and still have enough space." She exclaimed after overviewing his room.

„And who would that Person be?" He asked her, smirking. „I dunno maybe your Girlfriend or something?" She turned around looking at him in a way as she just embarrassed herself.

„Oh you mean Giorgia? Well we split up a few Weeks ago. We were both just to busy for our own Life and also didn't felt the kind of Love for each other anymore we used to. So we're still good and when I'm out of town for Concerts or something and she is home, she is taking care of the Cats and Chili" he explained to her.

„I just didn't made it Public yet because she had this huge Job she could take, but only because she was my Girlfriend. I know that's stupid but it helped her with her modeling Career so I agreed on not saying anything but the Contract with that Partnership ended a few Days ago so I was gonna make it Public today anyways."

Annabella was surprised by these news but she didn't know what to say, so she just said „Oh, uhm, I'm sorry to hear that?" Damiano was about to say something, when Victoria showed up.

„Ah here you are. Bella, are you coming? Kati and me want to take you shopping. It's gonna be Fun, trust me." Bella was totally uncomfortable with what Victoria just said, she just didn't want to go with this other Girl out just yet.

Vic, yes she was okay and she really liked her and felt comfortable around her. But Ethans Girlfriend... she just met her and she needed some time to get to know her. But she was to shy to say something so she just nodded and said

„Ok but I'll have to use the bathroom really quickly before we leave" and went there, leaving Damiano and Victoria on their own.

„Vic. Can't you see how uncomfortable she is with Kati around and now you're taking her with you shopping? I know Kati is super nice and I really like her too, but I think it would be better if you would just go with Bella alone. Kati can stay with us, spending time with Ethan."

Damiano now said to Victoria who was so not seeing this. „Oh is she really? I didn't see it and I thought she liked her. Kati likes her and she wants to get to know Bella. And what works better, than going shopping? But fine, I'll ask her if it's okay that she stays. Why are you so protective over her anyways?" Vic turned it back to him.

„Well..." he started saying but then Kati came in and interrupted them. „Hey Vic, here you are. I just wanted to ask if you would be okay with me not joining you for shopping? I kinda wanna spend some time with Ethan since we don't see each other that often and I really missed him. I can join you next time maybe."

In the same Moment she said that, Bella came back and headed it. The look on her face said everything but only Damiano saw it since the other two were standing with their back towards her.

„Oh thats fine. We can go alone anyways and you spend some quality Time with Ethan. But don't be too loud, Dami and Thomas are here too." Victoria winked at her and then turned around. She saw Bella and locked arms with her.

„So it's just gonna be the two of us today." And she pulled Bella away, who barley managed to say goodbye to Damiano. When they had left, Kati turned to Damiano and said

„I really wanted to go, but I could see and also feel how uncomfortable she was with me around and I didn't wanted to make her feel this. So I'll just stay with you Boys. Hope that's fine with you."

He was surprised but in a good way. „Thank you for doing that." He went downstairs again to the others, her following him. When they were in the living room and all set together, Thomas was the one asking the same Question Victoria asked him already.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so this is my 6th chapter already and ah i love writing for you so much but atm i'm having such a writers block it sucks. maybe that's also because I have my exams in two fckng weeks (lets try to not freak out over this yet okay) So idk if i will be able to upload you chapter 7 on friday but i will try. Also, as you can see, i tried to get an uploading rhytm of two days. Plz don't forgett that votes and feedback are important to every writer so just do it. anyways i'll leave you with this here and hope u enjoy my story so far. I imagine bella a little as Selena Gomez from the look but her character is a little related to myself oops. also if you have any requests or something feel free to dm or something :) (sorry if my A/N is so long but I always love writing so much under a chapter/Post so that's why i avoid to do it after the chapters ahahaha)