Part 12

The next few Days Bella was more quiet than usual, thinking about what Victoria said to her. She was in love. For the first time ever.

She knew how everyone was always talking about being in love, but she had never experienced it before. Maybe because she was too broken for it.

After she realized and understood this, she took another Day to accept it. She was wondering how Victoria was proofing her, that Damiano loved her too. She couldn't belive this.

After another Week, they had a Show in Rome and they invited Bella to come with them. Vic told her she would be surprised what this Show would bring her and she should enjoy it to the fullest.

She didn't knew that Victoria had talked Damiano into confessing his Love for Bella on Stage. Not by mentioning her name, but throwing hints she couldn't miss.

So they went to this Show, Bella was with Victorias Sister Nica, Ethan's Girlfriend Kati and this Girl Thomas was interested in, Valerie.

They weren't like together or something, but Thomas really liked her and wanted her to see what he's doing and stuff. He was like super into her but she didn't knew. So the 4 Girls really enjoyed the Show and danced to all songs and cheered the Band up.

After like 45 minutes into the Show Damiano said „So this next Song is for someone Special. It took me a while to realize but I can't imagine beeing without her ever again. We met recently, when she was in big danger and almost didn't made it. She's here tonight in this Crowd and I hope she knows I'm talking about her. This is Black and White by Niall Horan"

(A/N - I recommend hearing this song while reading cus it was my inspiration for this chapter)

He started singing and looked directly into Bellas Eyes. "That first night we were standing at your door, Fumbling for your keys, then I kissed you, Ask me if I want to come inside, 'Cause we didn't want to end the night, Then you took my hand, and I followed you"

Bella started crying at the Song and when it came to the Chorus, she didn't care she was at a Concert with hundreds of people, she ran onto the stage and was only stopped by Leo, who stood on the edge of the Stage.

„When he's done you can go, but let him finish the song please Bella" Damiano put all his feelings into the Song, now looking to the edge of the Stage, that wasn't visible for the crowd, while ending the song with

„Yeah, I see us in black and white, Crystal clear on a star lit night, In all your gorgeous colors, I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life. See you standing in your dress, Swear in front of all our friends, There'll never be another, I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life, There'll never be another, I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life"

As soon as he sang the last words, he gave Leo a sign, so he let Bella on the Stage. When she noticed she was released from Leos Hands, she ran into Damiano Arms, crying and hugging him as if her Life depended on it.

„I love you Dami." Was all she could whisper into his ear and only he understood it. He whispered back „I love you too, Bella." And then he kissed her. In front of all these People and his Bandmates.

Victoria cheered them up and stole Damiano Microphone for a Moment. „Everyone please give a huge applause for Damiano and Bella, the cutest Couple in the Arena" and Ethan played a little beat on his Drums. Everyone in the crowd cheered and applauded for them.

"Are you okay if I tell the crowd your story? I'm sure they're supporting you as we are. And if anyone is not, we're fighting them." Damiano asked Bella, looking into her Eyes. She didn't had to think about this, she knew she was ready to share her Story.

„Yes but can I share this?" She asked him and he agreed on it. He got his Microphone back from Victoria and just said „Thank you everyone for supporting us. Bella and i met a few Month ago when, well Bella, why don't you share the Story? Its your Story." He smiled, giving her a quick kiss, and handing over the microphone.

„So uhm hi? I don't know if you know me, but my Name is Annabella Bianchi and I'm from Trieste. My story is actually a sad one, and its not over yet, but these 4 were the kindest People ever when I thought I'm at the end." she smiled at them, giving Victoria a hug, before continuing.

She told everyone her Story and ended with „And now I'm here. I wont lie I am still struggling a lot with the scars on my soul from my past life, but these 4 People here on this Stage with me, helped me see the Point of Life again.

They helped me though everything and especially Dami. I got Panic Attacks by night or when I see something scary and im still having them. But Damiano was and is always here to help me with them. I owe him so much.

And i hope you Guys really accept me by his side. It would mean a lot to me and I'm pretty sure also to him" She gave them a shy smile and waved before walking off the stage. Damiano ran after her and stopped her at where no one could see them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

hehe ethan_txrchio hope you like this Part, you would look amazing on Thomas side tho. <3

and all of you other people - hope you liked this one too. I saw them on stage last weekend in Austria and it was unbeliveble amazing and overwhelming. They're even better irl than on a screen (obviously duh) If you want to check some Videos - They're on my Insta!

leave me some love for this chapter?

xoxo