Part 4

When he came back to her room she was sitting on her Bed, still shaking because she was scared. So he took his bedsheets on her bed and went to her.

He put his Arms around her and pulled her closer to him. „Shh Bella, it's okay. I'm here. You're save, nothing is gonna happen." He started talking to her and tried to calm her down.

He also started singing for her and made her calm down. He continued to sing until she was finally asleep. Then he could finally allow himself to get a little more comfortable and fall asleep.

When he woke up in the next morning, Annabella was still asleep and curled up on his chest, her arms around him like her Life was about to end. He smiled when he saw it. He had no Problem with it.

She had enough to deal with in Life, so she should at least sleep careless. He started humming a little Melodie that came up in his head when he saw her and that caused her to smile during her sleep.

A little while afterwards, she woke up. He smiled at her when she was awake. „Good Morning Bella. How are you feeling?" She needed a Moment to realize where she was and what happened.

„Morning Damiano. I think I'm fine. I could need a shower and some food. And thanks for staying with me last night." She gave him a little smile and got up from his chest.

„There is no need to thank me. Everyone would've done it. And by the way, you can call me Dami, like all my Friends. Now come on I'll show you the bathroom and whitest you're showering, I'll make us Breakfast and wake up the others, how about that?"

As soon as he said it, there was a knock on the door and Victoria came in. „Good morning Bella - DAMI! What are you doing here?" She said, surprised. Her eyes told him she knew, but she didn't wanted to tell. This Girl made him crazy!

„Dami slept here since I had a huge anxiety and panic attack last night and he heard me crying and I asked him to sleep here." Bella quickly explained, but was still seriously blushing. „Aww that's sweet. Anyways, I hope you're ready for our shopping trip today. We're going after Breakfast" She winked a little at them and then left the room.

Damiano had to laugh a little. „So i guess Victoria is taking over the waking up part. That means I'll show you the Bathroom and give you some towels. And then I will go and make Breakfast for everyone. I'm gonna ask Victoria to give you some cloth, since the ones you wore yesterday, are so smoky and have holes burned in them from the fire. You should throw them away, if you are comfortable with that of course."

He said and looked at her. „I'm okay with the Pants to throw away, but the shirt was the last one my mom gave me before... you know..." she didn't ended her sentence and there was no need to. Damiano understood without her finishing the sentence.

„Thats okay. Then we will wash it and keep it. Now come, I'll show you the bathroom." He got up and showed her the bathroom. He then went to Victoria's room.

„Hey Vic. Would you mind giving Bella some cloth? You know, the ones she had yesterday were smoky and filled with holes. She said we can throw away everything besides the shirt. It was her Mothers shirt and it's the only thing she has left from her."

„Oh of course I'll give her some of mine. Good thing we're going shopping today anyways. Poor Girl. What she had to go through already in such a young age." She got up and got some cloth out of her closet.

„Is she in her room?" „No she just went showering. You can go and give her the cloth while I'll go and make breakfast. Are Ethan and Thomas already awake?" „Yep i woke them up in my typical way."

Vic laughed a little after saying that and got up to give the cloth to Bella. Damiano went back downstairs to the Kitchen and started making Breakfast for everyone. When he was almost done with breakfast, Ethan and Thomas joined him in the Kitchen area.

„Girls are still in the Bathroom getting ready. Vic said something about styling Bella and make her ready for the shopping day" Thomas informed him.