Part 8

"Oh please Bella, call me Vic, i told you when we first met. Hey Dami." "Hey Girls, i heard you had Fun?" he said when they entered the Living-room.

"Yes we had. I even got bella a new Phone as a welcoming gift and made her an insta acc. Dami, you should borrow Bella your Computer, so she can save all the Pictures from her old Phone. i would lend her mine, but you know it broke last week and i got it to the repairing shop"

Vic began to talk and bella was amazed how quick and fast Vic could talk. "sure whenever you want, just tell me. And if you tell me your insta, I'll follow you" he gave bella a smile. But before she could even answer Vic was faster - again.

"Just go to my Insta Dami, you'll find it there." She quickly grabbed his Phone out of his Hands and followed Bella from his and the Band account. And since Dami was also logged into Thomas and Ethans account, but he would never post anything without their permission, he just gave them his phone once when theirs was dead, she followed her from their accounts too.

"There you go, now you just have to follow them back." she said and gave Damiano his phone back.

"Vic you're one crazy girl, but i love you for it" Damiano laughed and shook his head. "So Bella, do you want to put your cloth away and get your photos off the phone?"

"Yeah that sounds like a plan and also, I'm hungry i could need something to eat afterwards." They went to the guest room, where Bella put away her new cloth and then they went over to Damiano's room to put the pictures from her old phone to his computer.

When she saw the Pictures of her Parents and little sister again, she had to fight hard to not cry her eyes out immediately. Damiano saw it and just patted her shoulder. "I can see where you got your beauty from" he smiled and pointed at the screen.

"Thanks but i'm not beautiful" She clicked the picture away and continued to put the pictures from her phone to his computer. He stoped her actions, by taking her hands into his.

„Bella, look at me. You ARE beautiful. I only know you for a Day and what I do know of you so far, is, that you definitely ARE beautiful." She blushed by his Words and couldn't look him in the eye but she was somehow touched by his words and she also kinda believed him.

„If you say it..." she didn't wanted him to know he made her belive it easily. This feeling of believing she was beautiful would go away anyways soon so she didn't waste time on it. She continued sorting out the photos on her old phone and she just kept the ones with her family and threw away all the old footage of her Life before.

„Why aren't you keeping some Photos? Like the time when you were in Germany? I bet you met some nice People there. We Met Kati, Ethans Girlfriend when we were there since she is originally from Germany. If I remember it correctly it was a City called Mannheim."

Damiano asked her, after watching her for a while. „It hurts seeing all these memories. Especially the time in Germany always reminds me of-" she didn't went on speaking but Damiano remembered her saying her family died on the way to the airport when they wanted to visit her in Germany, so obviously this wasn't a nice time to remember for her. He could've easily answer this himself. What a dumb Question.

„Oh shit yeah. I'm sorry for that, wasn't meant the way." Bella just gave him a look that said to just stop talking about it.

„Look, I know you might not wanna talk about it, but I think you should tell me more about it. Or if it's not me, then Vic or Ethan or Thomas or just anyone. It will help you. Plus you're staying with us now, so if we should watch out for a specific topic or something, we should know, don't you think?" He gave her a warm smile afterwards and showed her, he only meant good for her.

‚Whatever maybe he's right. I don't want them to bring it up anytime we're talking, so probably a good idea to just tell him everything. Wouldn't' want it to tell anyone besides him' Bella thought for a moment before letting out a deep sigh.

„Okay whatever. I have nothing to loose so I'll tell you. You can then tell the others that live here, but no one else please." She took a deep breath before she started speaking.

-------------------------------------------------

Sooo here we have chapter 8 of my story. In the next Chapter I'll tell Bella's Story about her Family and all that, so if this topic is a trigger you should skip it. But I'll put another warning on top of it before publishing it. Also some things of Bellas Story happened to me irl, so this is kind of my way to process it and work it out and stuff. Not everything and in the exact same way as in the Story, but kind of.

Anyways, if you love reading my story - please recommend it to others and leave me some feedback if you like to. Next Chapter's gonna come sooner than you might think.

And you should also check out my One Shot book, where I'll publish one shots on different people, including our lovely Italians.

xoxo, Kati <3