Part 5

„Sooo. You and Bella? Whats going on? You already slept in her bed?" Ethan teased him with a little dirty smile.

„Just shut up Edgar. She had an anxiety and panic attack and then asked me to stay with her, cause it gave her nightmares sleeping alone in the dark room. What is understandable when you know what happened to her. And she told all of us yesterday. Idiots."

He sighed and finished the breakfast. „Can any of you dumbasses tell the girls, that breakfast is ready?" Thomas went to tell the Girls, while Dami and Ethan stayed in the Kitchen.

„You know, I kinda did call Kati and asked her if she wants to join them with shopping. That way she gets to know her and Bella is not all on her own with Vic. We all know how Vic can escalate while shopping" Ethan said laughing.

„ETHAN I DO NOT ESCALATE WHILE SHOPPING!" Victoria, who heard the last half of his sentence, came in the kitchen and playfully hit him to his shoulder. „Outch. Yeah ok ok you don't. Better?"

He hold his shoulder, also playfully, as if she hurt him way worse than she actually did. „Such a Drama Queen. How is Kati holding it up with you little drama queen?"

She asked, rolling her eyes and laughing. „I don't know, but you can ask her herself, she just texted me she is outside," Ethan laughed and got up to let his Girlfriend in.

Kati was just her short name for Katerina. She was a German Model who moved to Italy for her career and then got to know Ethan and Måneskin.

The two instantly fell in Love and ever since they went on this Date in Paris, they're a couple. She was close with all of them but Victoria was her best Friend here in Italy. She had another best Friend, back in Germany. She had to leave her behind when she moved to Italy. When Ethan came back with her, Victoria jumped off her chair to hug her.

„OMG i didn't knew you were coming today. But if you don't mind, you could join me and Bella shopping. Oh and Kati, this is Annabella, but we say Bella. Bella, this is Kati, Ethans Girlfriend and my best Friend. Did Ethan tell you about Bella? If not I will fill you in later"

she kept on talking for 5 minutes straight and when she finally was quiet, everyone burst into a laughter. „Sorry Vic, but its just funny how you are obsessed with my Girlfriend and can't stop talking around her" Ethan explained still laughing.

„But no, I didn't had a chance of telling her yet, I just told her we have a new roommate and you want to go shopping with her, so she came over. You can do this." He added.

„Hi Bella, it's nice to meet you. I'm Kati, as vic said. Well, actually Katerina but I hate that name, so all my Friends call me Kati." Kati went to introduce herself to Bella, who was still a little shy and just shook her hand.

She looked at Damiano, who could send that she was a little uncomfortable with this situation. „So anyways, is there any reason you came over or did you just wanted to spend a Day with Edgar?"

Damiano said towards Kati, turning down the attention from Bella, wich she was very thankful for. While the others were talking to Kati, Damiano turned his attention towards Bella, since he didn't wanted to make her feel uncomfortable.

„Hey Bella, do you maybe want me to show you the rest of our House before you leave with Vic?" He gave her a smile showing her, that he saw how uncomfortable she was. „Yeah that would be nice tho."

She smiled back and got up. „Hey everyone, I'll show Bella the rest of the House before she leaves with Vic." He quickly said and left the room with her. After they went around, and arrived at his room, he opened the door and let her step inside.

„And this is my Room. Small but fine to me. My two Cats who live here with me, Legolas and Bidet, are fully going along with Chili, Victorias Dog, so that's not a Problem" Annabella slowly and shyly entered his room.