Part 11

*timeskip 3 Month later* (because I really want to move forward with this story but I don't know how to write the stuff in between so I just sum it up quickly and move on with the Story)

---------------------------------------------

Bella got used to living with the Band and had actually become really good Friends with all of them and even got Friends with Van and Kati. Not as good as with the Band, but Friends.

She completely moved into the Guest room and it was no longer a Guest Room, but her Room. Even tho she would still spend every night with Damiano and sometimes even whole Days, since her Panic Attacks and Anxiety didn't went away.

It was a lot better, and she's regularly seeing a therapist but it wasn't gone. Damiano presence always helped her with that. He always knew how to calm her down when she had another attack.

With Damiano it was somehow a little different anyways. She always trusted him more than the others, she always had a stronger connection towards him, but also got faster mad at him than towards the others.

She wasn't sure what this was, but she needed to sort this out. So she decided to talk to Vic about this, since she was the Person she talked to the most about her Feelings. She would also talk to the others about this, but they were... not the type of human that talks about feelings... if you call it this way.

She went to Vics room and checked if she was there. „Hey Vic, do you have a few Minutes for me? I kinda wanna talk to you about something." Vic looked up from what she was doing when Bella showed up and talked to her. „Sure what's going on? Something you can't talk to Damiano about huh?"

She started grinning at Bella who came inside and closed the Door. „Yes its actually about him. You know, I always had the strongest connection to Dami and he even helps me dealing with my Panic Attacks and Anxiety and all this.

But somehow I always had a different feeling about him. Like it's something else than Friendship. And i don't know what it is. I trust him the most and I am really thankful for him to get me out my House this night.

But I also get really... mad? about him, when he's talking to Giorgia or just other Woman. I dont even know why. Like its non of my business who he's talking to or not. And with Fans its like there but not so strong as when he's talking to others?

Please Vic, help me im just so confused" She said while coming to Vic and sat on her Bed across her. Vic smiled while Bella was talking and here eyes began to light up with every Word that came out of her Mouth.

„Bella, do you feel like having Butterflies in your stomach when you're with Dami and like you would do everything for Dami to be happy?" She asked her, with a smirk on her Face. „Uhm, yes. Actually that's something I also wanted to ask you like what is this Feeling? I never had this with any of my Friends before and im so insecure with friendships since... you know..." Bella said whiningly.

Vic started smiling like nothing else and just looked happy, what got Bella even more confused. „That, my lovely Bella, is called beeing in love. You're in love with Damiano. I saw that already the first day we met. And I'm very sure he's also in love with you. He cares about you the most, he wants you to be happy, sleep in peace, and he even puts his own happiness above yours. Trust me, i know him for a long time now. He's so in love with you and I'm gonna proof it to you"

---------------------------------------

short one but I wanted to give you something before I'll see måneskin on Saturday in Vienna. I'm actually on my way to Vienna right now and I'm so excited for what's coming.

leave me some love for this short chapter? xoxo