Part 7

"So what's the matter with you and Bella?" Damiano moaned a little after Thomas asked him this. „I don't know. She's kinda fascinating me and I really like her.

But I don't think there's much more. I think we can go off perfectly as friends and she can ofc live with us I think, but I would never let anything happen to her, that's for sure." He got up to go get himself something to drink.

„So you really do love her but you didn't knew it yet." Said Kati in his back. „Thats so cute when you know, that you only know her for a few hours. I would say, that's what you call love at first sight?"

He sighed. „What did you not understand that I just told you? There's nothing more than friendship. Thomas, Ethan i dont think any of you has vote against Bella living with us, have you?" He turned to his bandmates and best friends.

„Nope nothing. She's welcome here as long as she wants and if she wants to move in, that's fine with me." said Ethan and Thomas nodded in agreement.

---------

Meanwhile the Girls were on the Shopping Mall. They already had a bunch of cloth but they still hadn't enough. Or at Least, that's what Victoria said.

If it was for Bella, she would've just bought a few shirts maybe two pants and that's it. But she was too polite to say stop or no when Vic asked her to go into several shops, one of these included Gucci.

Now they were standing in front of a phone store actually just taking a break, when Bella said „Oh damn I should've left some money to buy myself a new phone. My old one broke when I escaped the fire. I just hope I can still save the pictures, since there are the last pictures of my family I have left on this phone..."

She sighed when Victoria said „Oh well let me buy it for you. As a welcoming gift. And I do not accept a no as an answer luv." and with that she pulled Bella into the store.

„Hi my friend here is looking for a new Phone, can you maybe help us?" Vic asked the Guy from the Store.

The guy was very helpful and even explained to her that if she plugged in her old phone onto a computer she could save all the Pictures to the Computer and then save them to her new phone. When they left the store and Bella had her new phone, she turned to vic and asked her "Hey, do you have a computer at home where i can save my pictures too? its the only thing i have left of my family besides this shirt my mom gave me..."

"No i sadly don't have it right now its in the repairing shop since it broke last week. But Dami has one too, you should ask him." Little did Bella know, that she actually had her computer but wanted her to save the pictures to Damiano's Computer so they would connect.

"Anyways Bella, do you have Instagram and if yes can i follow you please?" Vic has helped Bella to set up her phone and all this.

"No i actually have no Insta account yet, but you can for sure make one for me." Bella laughed at the enthuiasmus Vic put out on the Day when she said it.

"Bella smile" and just a Second later she had taken some pictures of the two of them but also just some pictures of Bella herself. The most beautiful Picture of bella she put as her Profile Picture for her Instagram account and posted one with herself on both Profiles.

'Shopping Day with my new Roomie @bellasbeauty' and on Bellas account it says 'Shopping Day with the amazing @vicdeangelis' and within a few minutes bellas notifications blew up and she had loads of new followers.

"You had to add 'the amazing' did ya?" Bella laughed after she saw it. "Well, thats because i am amazing you should remember that." they laughed and argued about it for a while until they got home.

"Thank you for this Day Victoria. I think it was a very much needed distraction. I had lots of fun with you." Bella hugged her after they got inside the House. Ethan was out with Kati and Thomas took the time they had today, to visit his Parents, so it was only Damiano left at Home, when they got back.