Part 2

15 minutes later they arrived at the House where the 4 lived. Annabella was impressed by the Beauty of that House. It was small but therefore just as beautiful.

She winced briefly when the front door opened and Victoria came out.

"Hi I'm Victoria, but you can call me Vic. You must be the Girl Damiano told me about. I'm so sorry for what happened to you. Please come inside." She came and instantly hugged her warmly before pulling her inside the House.

Annabella could feel that she would get along with Victoria very well. And she was glad about that. Damiano followed them inside.

While Victoria pulled her into the Kitchen, giving her something to eat, Damiano, Thomas and Ethan sat down in the Living Room. You could see and hear everything going on in the Kitchen from there and also the other way around. It was like an open Kitchen.

"So Dami, are you planing on telling us what happened exactly?" Victoria asked him.

"So first of all, this is Annabella Bianchi. I was walking towards my car, because you know, i was visiting my Mom, when i saw the flames coming out of this House. I don't know why but i had the feeling something was wrong there.

So i went to the back of this House, only to see Annabella standing on the Window, the whole House in Flames. I don't know why the Firefighters that were there didn't checked if someone was still inside, but clearly they didn't.

So i saw this ladder lying in the gras, so i took it and put it up to her Window. When i climbed up and reached her Window, i could see the Flames getting closer and closer to her. So i practically pulled her out of the Window to the ladder, telling her to climb back down with me.

And we were just in time, because as soon as we arrived back on the ground and had putten the Ladder away, the Flames were coming out of her Window and left nothing. And-" he stopped and looked at her.

"Annabella, is it okay if i tell them about what happened to you before? Like what you told me about earlier?" 'How sweet of him to first ask me. No one else did that before' she thought and nodded at him to give her permission.

"So i was saying" he continued to tell them what happened to her Family and how she had clearly no one and nothing anymore. But she didn't listen to him, she was busy with her thoughts about how she would continue her Life.

She was thankful for the Band to let her stay for the Moment but she didn't wanted to be the fifth wheel or anything so she better got out of here soon. She always hated it beeing a third wheel to anyone and having to ask others for help. But she also knew she couldn't come away from the help of others this time.

„Annabella? Are you still with us?" Victoria asked her, waving one Hand in front of her Face. „Sorry, have been caught in thoughts about how do I continue Life now? I have nothing left and no one to go to." She sighed and felt the tears coming back up.

But Vic, who was right next to her, felt it too and imidetly hugged her tightly.

„Aww Bella, don't worry well figure something out. The 5 of us stick togheter. You know, I've lost my Mom when I was only 15 and my dad and me aren't really getting along since he is still blaming me for my mothers death. She got Cancer, so it wasn't anyones fault but he refuses to see this. So I just kinda feel your pain.

And if I hadn't been surrounded with my 3 best friends and my Sister by the time, it would've been so much harder for me to get through it all. So consider us friends now. And friends don't let friends down."

Annabella couldn't help but smile a little. „I've never had anyone call me Bella."

„Well, now you have. I'll call you that now that's shorter than Annabella." Vic smiled back at her. „Can we call you Bella too?" Damiano, Ethan and Thomas asked at the same time, wich made everyone laugh.

„Yeah sure go on. It sounds like a new start. And actually a new start in Life is exactly what I need right now." She yawned widely. She didn't noticed how tired she was until now.