I Love you and I Hate you

Hey readers,
Hope your all well?
Sorry for the wait - I've been quite busy with work for a while - I still am but...
Enjoy the chapter !

Sakura Pov

After my shift at the hospital and my unexpected encounter with Sasuke I was drained. I was not far from my door when I saw Naruto and Hinata waiting for me outside.

I wonder what they want?

Sakura: Hey guys

Naruto: Hey Sakura...

Naruto looks nervous and Hinata doesn't look me in the eye but she waves. They are acting weird.

Sakura: Alright spill NOW!

Naruto sighs

Naruto: Can we come in?

I look at them both and as much as I want to say no - I can't.

Sakura: yeah sure.

Sasuke POV

The bar man looks at me with worry but I don't want his sympathy.

Sasuke: CAn I haVE anoTHER drinK - samE ONE plEase?

He continues to look at me and is worried so he shakes his head to refuse. I get up and attempt to jump over the bar counter but a pair of hands grab me.

Unknown: Stop Sasuke - get yourself together.

I look at my old sensei with no emotion and after a few moments I start laughing - then tears start to fall.

Kakashi: The bartender called me in case your wondering...Sasuke I know your frustrated but this is not the way.

Sasuke: what would you know all you read are those PERVERTED BoOKs !

He looks at me and scratches his head. The waiter gives me water and I sip some.

Kakashi: you wouldn't understand... look don't worry about that I have tons of experience - and I say keep fighting for her.

Sasuke: but she won't-

Kakashi: You owe it to her Sasuke ! Think of all those years you rejected her and how she waited and waited till she got fed up. But yet she still ended up getting with you and yet you still failed to make her happy. You owe her.

As I kept drinking the water the bartender had handed me - I started to sober up and thought about what Kakashi was saying. Well... I thought I had sobered up...

Sasuke: alright let's g-

Kakashi POV

He fainted. I chuckled.

Kakashi: Alright let's get you home.

Sakura POV

I was raging I couldn't believe what they were saying to me right now.

Sakura: I WILL NEVER ! GET OUT NOW!

Naruto: SAKURA CALM DOWN!

Sakura: NO! YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE ON MY SIDE NOT HIS!

Naruto: I can't choo-

Sakura: THEN I'LL CHOOSE FOR YOU! GET OUT - THE BOTH OF YOU!

Hinata: Sakura please calm down... it's just we don't want to see you become that woman again - it wasn't yo-

Sakura: what do YOU know about ME! ...Look Hinata I don't want to be rude to you - so please you and Naruto leave - I want both of you to leave now.

Hinata sighs.

Hinata: Naruto lets go.

Naruto: Bu-

She looks at him and he nods and they walk towards the door. Naruto looks back one more time and leaves.

I drop to the ground and tears fall - I can't control them. Sometimes, I hate Naruto... but I know it's only because there is always some truth to what his saying as much as I hate Sasuke right now - I still love him.

A couple minutes earlier

Sakura: So, what do you guys want to talk about?

Naruto: Sakura I'm just going to be honest... Please get back with Sasuke - you both can't live without each other. His hurting Saku - please.

I look at him in shock.

Hinata: please consider it Sakura.

Naruto: please Saku.

I look at them in shock.

Sakura: I WILL NEVER ! GET OUT NOW

Back to present time.

I stop crying and decide to go for a walk.

Sasuke POV

I wake up and I'm being held up by someone. I look to the side and see Kakashi.

Sasuke: I'll be fine from here.

He looks at me, smiles and leaves in a puff of smoke.

I start walking but instead of going home - I decide to go on a walk to completely sober up.

After about 20 minutes I reach a beautiful tree as I'm admiring the tree I see...

Sakura POV

I lay on the grass and look up at the sky. This is my favourite place - it gives me peace. It's so beautiful.

I suddenly feel like someone is watching so I get up and turn around only to see...

Hinata POV

As were walking I notice how sad
Naruto looks.

Hinata: Naru it's okay we tried our best okay?

Naruto: I know I just want them both to be happy.

I pull him in for a hug.

Hinata: I know Naru - I know. And they will be.

I continue to hug him and he squezzes me tight.

Sakura POV

Just when I thought the rest of my day couldn't get any worse he shows up in front of me again. He keeps walking till were about a metre apart - it's him - Sasuke.

Sasuke POV

I see her pink hair which was once splattered on the grass now flying in the wind - she's looking at me with an emotionless expression. It's her Saukra.

I look at her but with longing.

************************************
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter - sorry if there are any typos I wanted to get it out quickly for you guys!
Sorry the chapter is short !
So, what will happen between Sakura and Sasuke?
Are the others right for trying to get them back together?
Will Sakura ever a accept Sasuke again?
Peace ✌🏾 and Love ❤️
E 🙋🏾‍♀️