Old enemies and Ex Lovers

Asuma POV

Asuma: So do you both understand the plan?

Naruto: Hai

Hinata: Hai

Asuma: Good

Hinata: Its so good to see you again Asuma! Welcome back!

Naruto: Same... but I still don't get how your back hmm hmm.

Asuma: Naruto I explained it in the easiest way possible *laughs* you never change aye

I discover that Naruto wasn't even paying attention to me. Time to commence with our plan.

I flash us back to the battle ground. Then I quickly grab that darn Haruno (Uncle H) leaving Naruto and Hinata to deal with the other guy (Tetsu).

Tetsu POV

Tetsu: So that's all you could come up with? Separating us?

I laugh at these fools and then prepare to crush them.

Naruto: Your gunna pay for whatever you've done to Sakura.

Hinata POV

Naruto: Hinata lets do this...

Hinata: Hai

Naruto transforms into his Sage of Sixth Path Form and starts to fight Tetsu.

Watching them clash was amazing and scary at the same time. I know Naru's potential but this guy was unknown and strong too. Tetsu smirks.

Naruto: Don't think you've won yet!

Tetsu: Oh please your boring me! Hurry up and fight !

Naruto: Fine !

Naruto charges towards Tetsu with a Planetary Rasegan. Tetsu sees this and automatically charges at Naruto activating a dark pink eye.

I remember Sakura telling me of this form of her Kekkei Genai. She hadn't mastered it yet but she told me that it could absorb such attacks like Naruto's.

I remember the plan me an Naru came up with earlier. He quickly side eyes me and smiles a little. I nod and start running towards them.

I continue to run towards them activating my Gentle Step: Twin Lion Fist technique.

As soon as they are about to clash.

Naruto activates plenty of clones (Kage Bushin no Jutsu) and they start to work together to bring me as close as possible to Tetsu.

Tetsu's eye completely absorbs Naruto's attack.

Tetsu: Wow so powerful that attack ! Too bad eh!! Is that all you got !

And it's all left to me now.

I just hope this plan works.

Sasuke POV

I just wanted her to come back to me. I could see she was in pain. She kept attacking me and I kept going on the defensive.

Then she activated those eyes again. I admit I was still a little afraid of them.

Suddenly, her movement got quicker and she paralyzed me again with her justu.

Before I knew it I was back at the night of the Uchiha Massacre screaming and crying. I was wondering why she was doing this to me... but for some reason I knew I couldn't blame her for it. Not after all I put her through.

Sakura POV

He was screaming and I was laughing. I started walking towards him with a new justu I had just formed called the Aragonta Death Trap technique.