Fights and Dates

(Edited)
10/07/2020
Peace ✌🏾 and Love ❤️
E 🙋🏾
********************************************
*Flashback*

Sai Pov

I arrived at Ino's doorstep. I'm wearing a black suit, white shirt, black trousers, a black tie and black shoes.

I knocked on the door and in less than 10 seconds the door swung open and there she was looking gorgeous as ever.

She is wearing a tight fitted purple dress, her luscious locks of blond hair is curled and it has a bounce to it, the curls flowed down her sides perfectly.

Sai: Wow Ino you look wonderful.

Ino: Thanks Sai and wow not so bad yourself...so where are we going ?

Sai: it's a surprise so close your eyes. I make one of my ink art justus (a eagle) and fly us to the destination which I had set up earlier for our date.

Ino: Can I open my eyes now.

Sai: Wait we will arrive in 2 mins then you can.

We finally arrive at the open field.

Sai: Open your eyes

Ino Pov

I open my eyes and wow..... Sai is just the best. He set up a picnic there is white and purple roses everywhere with white glossy sparkled lights....and there it is the golden swing... from the PAINTING he gave me.

Ino: Sai I'm speechless wow!

Sai: then don't say anything, now ladies first right... *he speaks to himself* at least that's what the book said anyways * he mumbled to himself*

Ino: *laughs* you and your books Sai.

After that we sit down on the blanket. For someone so emotionless he was doing such a great job!

Neji Pov [yh his not dead in this story]

Me and Tenten are all cuddled up watching a film. This is our 15th date. And yes I'm counting.

I decided that it's time to tell her...what I've always wanted to tell her...after all the years that we have known each other. I feel that tonight is the right time to be open with her.

Neji: Ten Ten I have been meaning to tell you something...

TenTen: Neji ?

She looks at me inquisitively. I see Lee in the distance but I ignore him because I thought he would be able to read the room.

Neji: I lo-

I guess he just couldn't read the room.

Lee: Aww you guys look so cute. You know I've been wait-

I punch him so hard that he flys very far away.

Neji: Well, that ruined the moment but am not a cliché guy who waits for the right time because this is the correct time to tell you. That doesn't make sense but...

TenTen: that was not nice what you did to Lee-

Neji: I.....I love you TenTen

See looks at me stunned. Thoughts of a possible injured Rock Lee now far from her mind. She starts crying but quickly wipes the tears and looks at me.

TenTen: I love you too Neji.

I kiss her and she kisses back. She breaks off the kiss and puts her forehead on mine. Then we start cuddling again. After a while she drifts off to sleep and I hold her tight.