Fights and Reunions

(Edited)
07/06/2021
Peace ✌🏾 and Love ❤️
E 🙋🏾
********************************************
Sakura POV

I wake up from my slumber but I can't hear a single sound. The chiaroscuro lighted room made the room feel ominous. Nobody else was around. I didn't feel any chakra.

For a split second I forgot what was going on and then I felt a sharp pain in my head.
I start to scream very loudly because the pain is excruciating.
All of a sudden the pain stops and I hear words and stop moving.

The words I hear seem like a list of goals;

1. Kill Sasuke Uchiha....

2. ......Marry Tetsu Haruno

3. Restore the authority of the Haruno clan.....

I suddenly remember everything and what I had to do.
So, I was going to do it.
Fulfil these goals.
I can tell that I am not in control of myself. Someone is controlling me.
My guess is that it's Tetsu.

Tetsu POV

Tetsu: Wow these guys are strong aren't they Uncle !

Uncle H: Hm.

They both weave hand signs again and send arrows of ice - aiming it at the trio, but they quickly deflect or dodge it.

Hinata Pov

Naruto: Guys, we need to try and get out of this!

Hinata: I have an idea but we need to retreat for a bit.

Sasuke: I found a place come on !

Naruto: well that was fast !

They all flash to the temporary hiding spot which Sasuke hinted at.

Hinata: Alright, this is my idea - Naruto we need to make a diversion for Sasuke, because these two are wasting our time, we need to find Sakura.

Naruto turns to Sasuke.

Naruto: She's right Sasuke.

Sasuke briefly goes into deep thought. Then raises his head up.

Sasuke: ok what's the plan...

Tetsu: COME OUT COME OUT !

Uncle H: WHEREVER YOU ARE !

As they start laughing.

I start telling Naruto and Sasuke the plan.

Narrator POV

Naruto runs out first and throws a shrikuen at the younger looking guy with dark pink hair.

As soon as he dodges it. It pffs and out of the grey smoke Hinata appears with her Byakugan activated and with amazing speed she starts to perform her Protecting Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms Technique going head on at Tetsu (on the offensive).

Whilst Hinata is attacking him - Tetsu is caught by surprise. So, he doesn't attack - instead he sustains many small cuts. Blood spills and his body blasts a little bit away from the scene.

Hinata walks slowly toward the direction of where his body flew.

Naruto activates Kurama (nine-tails) chakra and his clothes becomes surrounded by a powerful orange glow, he aims his Planetary Rasengan Technique at Uncle H, Uncle H creates - Two large pink balls - called the Circular Sakura Motion technique and also aims them at Naruto.

The two techniques clash.

Sasuke uses this as an opportunity to dodge all the ice arrows by using his Susanoo, because the enemies attack is constant, it attacks your every move. Once he is out of the terrain and viewpoint of the attack he keeps running ahead in search of Sakura.