Sasuke and Emotions

A/N
I hope you like it----> First time writing and just testing this story out.
By the way this story will probably not stick to the actually story of Naruto Shippuden.
But anyways Fully edited and updated chapter. Enjoy!

(Edited)
08/07/2020
Update!
Hello,

To my new and old readers.

I started writing this book a few years ago so, I'll be editing each chapter to make your reading experience better. I'll also upload new chapters. The only thing I won't edit is the authors notes (A/N).

We are close to the end.

But for now...enjoy the story !

Peace ✌🏾 and Love ❤️
E 🙋🏾
************************************

Hey,

My name is Sakura Haruno and I'm 20 years old.

My friends would describe me as fierce, loving, caring and strong-willed.

My nickname... well sometimes I get called Saku but it's very very rare.

Now for some backstory and a little update on my life now...

Since the end of the Fourth Great Ninja War.

I have been recognised as the most powerful member of my clan; the Haruno clan. It's quite the honour considering the fact that I used to be seen as the weakest in my team and probably one of the weakest in my whole class.

The Fourth Great Ninja War ended about a year ago .....

What did I learn?

Never trust an Uchiha..

I also learnt that Uchiha's are pretty what's the word...insane...yes insane.

Well, the ones I knew.

And obviously we can't possibly forget the ones that unfortunately still exist in this world.

Sasuke Uchiha.
That psycho.

But you know what strikes me the most - the fact that I used to love that PSYCHO!

I now know that falling in love with the Uchiha was a huge mistake and I wish I discovered that much earlier.

I realised one day that I was stupid for loving him so much, especially when I was younger.

I hate that me so much...but at the time I couldn't stop her it was like she was hooked on drugs. He seemed so perfect to me back then...

...But now I am smarter and stronger and tougher and wiser.
Your probably wondering...

How?

Well, over time I discovered some unusual things about myself and my clan and it proved everyone wrong about me and one day it will prove him wrong too.

So, what do I do now...
After the Fourth Great Ninja War (FGNW) Tsunade made me the official leader of the Anbu Black Opps Squad.