Crushed dreams and Surprise babies

(Edited)
10/07/2020
Peace ✌🏾 and Love ❤️
E 🙋🏾
********************************************
Sakura POV

I wake up to the sound of the birds chirping and very heavy breathing, I turn around and suddenly remember the night I had with Sasuke.

I couldn't believe what had happened.

I lost my virginity to the love of my life.

After sitting stunned for a few seconds. I get up and make breakfast.

Sasuke's POV

I get up and smell something delicious, I open my eyes to see that Sakura is already up.

So, I assume that she is the cause of the lovely smell. Before getting up I remember last night, it wasn't my first time though.

I have been with other woman, even Karin once when I was extremely drunk, I mean extremely drunk. She basically took advantage of me.

I think you get the point because even if she was the last woman in this world I would never she's too damn annoying and not worthy of being mine like Sakura is, besides I feel like I've always loved Sakura.

But despite it being Sakura's first time. I realise that she is the best I've ever had. I think maybe it's because I love her so much and deep down I always have. I must have lost track of time because I hear her calling my name.

Sakura POV

I walk back upstairs with two breakfast meals and drinks for me and Sasuke only to see Sasuke staring into space lost in thought, I began to call his name.

Sakura: Sasuke.

Sasuke:....

Sakura: SASUKE!!

Sasuke:... huh oh Sakura sorry.

I laugh really hard and hand him his breakfast, he smells it and begins to dig in. He pauses.

Sasuke: Idatakimasu

He continues to eat, I say the same then start eating my food.

Despite the good moment I feel as if something bad is about to happen, something really bad extremely bad.

My happy moments are always to good to be true.

Karins POV

I begin walking very fast away from the interrogation unit, with only one intention in mind and with Suigestu hot on my heels.

Suigestu: Karin stop you can't just barge in and tell him your pregnant for him, remember it takes 24 hours to confirm the results!

Karin: shut up sui his going to leave that whore and come with me when he knows I have his Uchiha Heir.

Suigestu: you are so stupid Karin you know that your not pregnant, stop the LIES. He does not want you, he never did, his always loved someone and I guess it's her not you.

I slap him really hard and he turns into water.

Karin: Shut up! You Baka. Don't you ever talk to me like that again.

Suigestu: fine your on your own Karin, I'm beginning a new life here in Konoha. Bye.

Karin: leave then. I don't care. I don't give a damn. I don't need you. I only need SASUKE *i screamed*.

I stand there surprised for a bit. I cover my mouth with my hands. I cant' believe that he is actually walking away from me. But you know what whatever, screw him because I can do this on my own. He is just a burden, his a liar. Sasuke belongs to me and me only.