Confessions and Surprises

(Edited)
17/09/2020
Peace ✌🏾 and Love ❤️
E 🙋🏾
*************************************
Sakura POV

I was my young self again in my bed at the age of 7. Was it all a dream being cuddled up with Sasuke ? I realised I was in my old room. Oh no.. no no no - the dreams are back...

I heard the creek of my bedroom door it was one of my Uncles.

There was a family gathering today and they all had to sleep over.

It was Uncle Haruno Sachi... He came closer to my bed and I pretended to sleep.

He climbed in my bed and began to touch me, I woke up and said hey Uncle what you doing?

He told me to be quiet and continued to touch me in various places.

I began to silently cry.

After 15 minutes of his touching he kissed me hard on the lips and told me never to tell anyone what had happened he then left my room. When he left I continued to cry silently.

I remember thinking what had just happened?

Sasuke POV

I woke up to the light of the morning and saw Sakura's eyes tightly shut, she was sweating and shivering, moving about.

She began to say no..no...NO

I tried to wake her up by shaking her carefully.

Sasuke: SAKURA ! SAKURA!

Sakura: *no response*

Sakura POV

I was still my young self I came out of the bathroom, it seemed I was now at Uncle Sachi's home I remember this day it was one of my cousins birthday's she was turning 10.

Uncle Sachi pushed me to a wall as soon as I came out of the bathroom.

I was now 9 years old.

He told me how much I had grown, how beautiful I was and then it was happening again, he touched me.

I shut my eyes hoping for him to stop. For it to stop. I heard my name in the distance being called out. SAKURA! SAKURA! I felt someone shaking me.

I suddenly woke up and flipped whoever was shaking me over.

I pointed a Kunai at the unknown persons neck and my Aragonta was activated.

Sasuke POV

Before I knew it she woke up but to my surprise I was flipped over and a kunai was pointed to my neck and there it was again those eyes.

She had tears in her eyes and sweat on her forehead. I held her hand with all my strength, with worry in my eyes.

Sasuke: Sakura it's me calm down.

She got up and began to run far away from me I followed her but she suddenly disappeared I couldn't feel her presence anymore.

Karin POV

We had finally made it to Konoha. Me and Suigestu walked up to the gate only to be stopped by two gate guards.