Lies and Secrets

(Edited)
04/10/2020
Peace ✌🏾 and Love ❤️
E 🙋🏾
********************************************
Sasuke's POV

She said it she told us the truth.....I feel surprised,shocked, angry yet happy all at the same time.

An although my feelings are all over the place right now one thing I am sure of is the rage I am feeling.

And at this moment I knew that squeezing her ugly neck is what she deserved it! But once Tsunade announced the surprising second news. I had to stop strangling her. But I didn't want to stop.

Rewind....

Tsuande POV

Before I can say anything Jugo barges into the room looking worriedly at Sakura and Sasuke.

Karin on the other hand looks a little frightened by him. She goes pale for a few seconds then calms down. 

Tsuande: Karin is... pregnant- (gco)

Sakura starts crying and sobbing uncontrollably. Sasuke is holding her tightly.

Tsunade: oh shut your gob Sakura you didn't let me finish with all that crying. She's pregnant but the baby is not Sasuke's- (gco)

Suddenly, Sasuke pins Karin to the wall by her  neck and starts squeezing the life out of her.

Sasuke: you liar.. you LIAR!! You tried to ruin my life you witch.

Karin is sobbing uncontrollably.

Tsunade: Sasuke seize from your behaviour at once !! You kids never let me FINISH.... the baby in her tummy is Jugo's.

Everyone looks at me in shock.

At the same time they all say.

ALL (except Tsunade):HOW?!

Tsuande: Jugo came to me at the last minute saying that before Sasuke decided to have a drunkard night and sleep with Karin he had slept with Karin first because she begged him to the night before. So, he wanted to test whether the pregnancy was his too, and of course we kept it a secret from you all.

Sasuke: but why lie Karin? WHY?!

Karin: CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU YET YOU ASK ME WHY?! Really ?! And you go for her, her and not me Argh I can't take it anymore.

She suddenly grabs a kunai looks at Jugo and stabs her tummy a few times.

Everyone looks in horror as plenty of blood begins to leak out of her mouth and stomach.

Tsunade: Karin stop, no!

Naruto quickly rushes towards her he grabs the knife off her. She faints so he picks her up and starts running to the hospital (like the hero he is) Jugo and Suigestu follow after them.

Jugo with tears and hatred in his eyes for Karin. And Suigestu with worry for his ex teammate.

Everyone else leaves the room to go back to their normal life's, jobs or whatever the hell they were doing before coming.

Before leaving Sasuke turns around to look at me and says.

Sasuke: I always knew she loved me you know, but I never loved her because it has always been Sakura for me. It's only because I loved my hatred more that I was blinded by it and it took me all this time. All this time. Karin deserves to die for doing that to Jugo, if only the baby could be saved.

He walks away slowly.

The blood is still on my floor.

Tsunade: Shizune get your but in here stat!! And bring some cleaning supplies. Oh and 10 bottles of Sake.