1.

"whoever doesn't do the homework tonight will get detention" mrs.hutton said as she started passing out the papers.

i was currently in 1st period and i have 6 periods everyday. 1st is algebra, 2nd is AP history, 3rd is AP litterateur, my 4th is lunch and my 5th is physical science then my 6th is choir. this class is definitely my least favorite. not because i'm bad at algebra but because the teachers a bitch. she gives you detention about everything and she had an attitude all the time. she's given me detention 4 times already and it's only the 2nd month of school. it's not entirely just on her though, i kind of have an attitude problem myself.

i raise my hand and mrs.hutton sees my hand but ignores it. i keep it up because i have to use the restroom. i don't have to use the restroom that bad i could definitely hold it but since she wants to ignore me i'm gonna keep it up. she looks at me and sighs and says with a little bit of annoyance in her words "what do you need?" "can i go to the bathroom?" she looks at me and rolls her eyes "sure i guess but make it quick"

i get up and walk out of the room and go down the hallway and i see my girlfriend kissing another girl. is she fucking serious? "what the fuck?" i say harshly. my girlfriend, amaya backs away from the girl quickly and her eyes widen. "adrian i thought you weren't coming to school today" i wasn't supposed to come to school today because my bike broke but my mom made me walk. it's only a 15 minute walk so it didn't really bother me. "so that means you kiss other girls? the fuck are you on?" i ask raising my voice and looking over at the girl.

"dude be quiet before some comes out here" she says whispering. "dude i don't give a single fuck" i say and i tie my hair up. i start stepping closer to the girl and say "everyone in this school knows that me and amaya were together. your weird as fuck" i say and slap her across the face. amaya pulls me back and whispers "man calm the fuck down. and what do you mean by "were"? we're still together." i roll my eyes and whisper so only the 3 of us can hear "don't fucking tell me to calm down when your over here kissing girls and shit. i don't fuck with that. and no we aren't together anymore. i ain't gonna let you fucking cheat on me and act like it's okay." i back away from her "that's dumb as fuck, bye" i say and speed walk to the bathroom cause i can feel my eyes starting water.

me and her were together for 3 months and she was my only girlfriend. i can't believe she cheated on me because that doesn't seem like her. i walk into a stall and i start crying but then i hear someone come and they must have heard me crying because they said "hello? are you okay?" i wipe my eyes and say with a raspy voice "yea i'm fine" but they didn't believe me because my voice breaks in the middle of my sentence. "are u sure? it sounded like you were crying." they walk up to the front of the stall door and say with a soft voice "open the door"

i wipe my eyes again and open the stall door. it's billie eilish. she came here in freshman year and on her 3rd day she got into a fight with someone and messed them up pretty bad. everyone is scared of her but i'm not. i don't know why but she's never scared me. she's beautiful though, she has gorgeous blue eyes and dark blue hair. she always wears baggy clothes and she can somehow pull them off. "why are you crying?" she says as she looks all over my face. "my girlfriend cheated on me and i broke up with her" i whisper and her eyes widen. "amaya cheated on you? deadass?" a tear falls down my face and i nod. "oh fuck i'm so sorry" she comes in the stall and hugs me. i tense up at first and then i quickly melt in her arms.

"fuck i have to get back to class" i say and pull away from her. "okay. your name is adrian right?" she says and flips her hair to the other side. damn that's hot. "yea but i don't like it, it sounds like a dudes name." she laughs and says "dude my name is literally billie, shut up." i laugh and walk out of the stall. "right but it suits you in a weird way. anyways, i have to get back to class." "okay bye" billies says and gives me a wink.

i walk back to class and mrs.hutton says "you were gone for 10 minutes, your getting detention today after school." of course.

an: new book! i'm not gonna be updating the other book i don't like it at all. i'm gonna keep it up though. i have no idea what this book is gonna be about it kinda just came to me randomly and i decided to make a book abt it.

i'm bad at writing and this is just for fun. i've never taken it seriously so yea. :)

most of my chapter are short, i apologize