9.

"i kinda wanna get acrylic nails" i said while scrolling on pinterest looking at different nails designs. billie looked over at me and furrowed her eyebrows together. "why" she asks. she sits up to look at me. "they're so cute. like look at these ones" i say and show her my phone. she looks at the screen then grabs my hand and looks at them. "you would look good with those, you should get them"

"maybe i don't know" we go back to being dumb n our phones and then 2 minutes later she asks "wait. are u gonna get long or short?" i tell her long because i don't like short nails. she blurts out "then how are you gonna... uh you know like do stuff" i furrow my eyebrows together and say "you mean like everyday stuff? it takes a minute to get used to but then it gets easy." she shakes her head and i look at her with a confused look on my face.

"like how are you gonna do stuff... with yourself" she lays back down. my eyes widen and i hit her shoulder. we both start laughing but once the laughter dies down i answer her question "that's what i have you for" i wink and she opens her mouth a little bit and has a shocked look on her face.

i get on top of her so i'm straddling her and i kiss her lips. i love her kisses. her lips were so soft and she's such a good kisser. i get butterflies every time we kiss. i go to her neck and she moves her neck so i have more room. i found her sweet spot so i kept my focus on there. her breathing start getting heavy and her hands got tangled in my hair. then they went to my ass and she slapped it. i've always gotten compliments on my body. i'm skinny and i have a big but with medium size boobs. i have an hourglass figure. i used to never be confident but then i lost weight and i love my body. i pull back and look at her and smile. "what" she says and looks at my lips and then back at my eyes. "your just so pretty" i tell her in a soft voice.

her cheeks get red and then i look at her neck and i see the hickeys that i gave her starting to form. "oopsie" i say in a high pitch voice. "what" she asks and i tell her that there is hickeys on her neck but she says she doesn't care. i get up to get us water. "really, your parents won't care?" i ask her and i come back to sit back down. "nope" she says nonchalantly. i shrug and then we just start talking about random shit getting to know each other.

since we've start hanging out i've found out that she lives with her mom maggie, her dad patrick and older brother finneas. i also found out that she likes to sing and that's why she does choir but you can't really hear her then because her voice is so soft. i tried to get her to sing for me but she kept saying no. she also told me that she can play the ukulele and the piano. she likes justin bieber, avril lavigne, the strokes, the beatles, tyler the creator, tekno and many others. she told me she used to dance but then she hurt her hip so she had to stop and she got extremely depressed. she said she loves to dye her hair and she's been doing it since she was a kid. she also told me she has tourette's syndrome and she hates have tics in front of people.

she told me a lot of other things too. she ended up leaving because her mom wanted her home so we said our goodbyes and she left. i facetimed brooke and told her everything that's been going on with me and billie and she was shocked. "girl, you guys would be such a cute couple" she tells me and i laugh.

we were on the phone for a couple more hours but then i decided to go because i just wanna watch tv and lay down because i'm so tired. i love to sleep, it's one of my favorite things to do. i ended up falling asleep an hour later.

~~~~~

i raise my hand and wait until i'm called on to speak "yes adrian" mr. campbell said, i ask to use the restroom. he tells me yes so i walk out of the room to walk into the restroom. i see 2 girls making out and then i realize one of them has blue hair. there is only one person with blue hair in this school. they must've heard me come in so they pull away. i was right, i see billies face. when our eyes meet her eyes widen and she try's to say something but i walk out of the bathroom.

"adrian" she says but i ignore her and keep walking. "adrian please stop" she says and i stop walking and i turn around and she walks up to me but just looks at me for a moment. her eyebrow is twitching, i feel so bad that she's ticking. "adrian listen" she starts to say but i cut her off. "no. i'm done listening to what you have to say. i should have never listened to you in the first place. you promised me that you weren't gonna play me and look at what you did." she shakes her head and flips her to the other side of her head.

my eye start watering and i say "god im so stupid. don't talk to me billie." my voice breaks in the middle of the sentence. she shakes her head "no please" her eyes start watering but i start walking away. she grabs my hand, pulls me into a hug i try to pull away but she holds me and i give up and fall into her trap again. "please don't leave. i'm so sorry" she says and rubs my back in a comforting motion.

"why would you do that billie"

an: LMAOOO ANOTHER CHAPTER LOLABDJLOLOOALAOLOL