23.

"are you up" billie said softly. "yea" i whisper then turn over to face her. she's staying the night but it's 3:30 am and i can't sleep "i can't fall asleep" i tell her. "neither can i" she says looking at me.

we're currently at her house because we hardly ever are over here and she said she wants me to be comfortable here. she sits up and i do the same. it's silent for a moment but then billie starts talking. "wanna go for a drive" i think for a moment then tell her yes.

we get out of bed and i look in the mirror, i'm wearing a sports bra and baggy shorts. i grab one of billies tank tops and throw it on then look at her. she's wearing shorts and a tank top as well. we both slip on slides and then she grabs her keys and then we walk out of the house.

she closes the front door and when we were walking towards the car she comes up behind me and whispers in my ear "your ass looks fat as fuck in these shorts" she drags her hand from my back to my hip then to my ass and she squeezes it gently. i turn my head to look at her and bite my lip. "shut up before i fuck you" i tell her then i start walking to the car again. she laughs then does the same thing.

she starts the car but doesn't turn on any music so it's just comfortable silence. she starts driving, just anywhere we don't really have a destination. "there's a party on friday, wanna go with me" she asks me. "no you should go without me. we always hangout you need some time with just u and your friends" her shoulders slump then she looks at me for a quick moment then puts her eyes back on the road.

"but i like hanging out with you baby" she says and puts her free hand on my thigh and starts rubbing it. "so do i but i still think you should go by yourself" she pulls into a gas station and parks it. "fine" she huffs. "come on" she tells me and gets out of the car.

i follow her actions and we inside the gas station she gets some snacks. "get whatever you want" she states then picks out some takis. i go to get some reeses and a large blue raspberry slushee because i know billie is gonna want some of it. we go to pay for our things and the cashier looks at billie up and down.

he looks around our age with brown eyes, he's white with short straight hair and he looks pretty tall. "hey" he says and me and billie both say hi at the same time. "can i get yo number" he asked while looking at billie. "no you can't" i say while glaring at him. "i wasn't asking you" he said furrowing his eyebrows together. "i know who you were asking dumbass. i said no" i spat

he looks at billie and stares at her. "dude you heard her. hurry this shit up" she says while pointing to our stuff. he bags our stuff up then we pay for it and walk out the store and get into the car. "damn baby" she teases me then put the bag down by my feet. "i don't even know how he thought he had a shot he's ugly as fuck" i say and she shrugs. "i think he was kinda cute" she said looking at me seriously. nah this bitch- "go fuck him then" i state then pull out my phone and start texting brooke back.

"nah i was joking baby. im gay as fuck, and he was kinda ugly" her eyes widen while she comes over to give me a kiss but i move my head so she kisses me cheek. she makes an annoyed face "i hate you so much" i tell her and she shakes her head. "don't lie to yourself" she smiles which causes me to, too. i grab her face because i know she loves it and kiss her a few times before slipping my tongue in.

#####

i pull away and i can see billie smirking. "god you're so hot" i whisper against her lips. she bites her lip then looks to the back seat then looks at me. i know exactly what she means and i nod. she smirks again then gets into the back seat and i follow.

"lay back" i tell her and she does. i get on her lap and look at her for a moment. she's so pretty. everything about her. her eyes, hair, lips, her entire body. she puts her hands my things and drags them up to my hip and slaps my ass. i lean down and kiss her a few times while choking her then i start kissing her jaw softly making my way slowly to her neck.

i finally make it to her neck and i start kissing and sucking roughly because i know she likes that. she puts her hand on my head and her breathing starts getting heavy. after a minute or so i pull away and lick my lips, flip my hair to the other side and she keeps eye contact with me the whole time. i tug at her shirt meaning for her to take it off and of course she does.

i put my hand on her neck and i start choking her while i kiss on her chest, right above her boobs. i take her hands and pin them above her head then go back up to kiss her lips a few times while i rub her boob. "take this off for me" i demand and she peels it off and throws it on the ground.

my eyes shoot straight down to her large boobs. i connect my mouth to her boob and start sucking. i start licking around her nipple and i use my other hand to rub her other boob. "fuck" she breathed out then puts her hand on my back. i start leaving kissing down her chest to her stomach right above her shorts. i look up at her and she bites her lip and nods.

i loop my fingers under her shorts and underwear and pull them down slowly. i finally get them off and throw them to the other pile of clothes. i open her legs and get in between them. fuck. i start rubbing and squeezing her thighs. i make eye contact with her and start kissing everywhere but where she wants me the most. she starts looking frustrated "adrian" she glared at me and i laugh lightly. i come up to her and kiss her a couple times and then push my fingers in her hole.

her mouth opens and she puts her hand on the side my face, shocked off by the sudden touch. i start pumping in and out of her and her eyes squeeze shut in bliss. "adrian fuck" she moans which causes me to only go faster. she starts moaning left and right. good thing her windows are tinted. her hand tangles in my hair and pulls on it. i start kissing her again but it starts becoming hard for her to kiss back.

i angle my fingers in a different position and she moans loudly and her eyes squeeze shut. "right there baby?" i ask and she nods. her eyes open up again and we keep eye contact. "god you're so hot when you're under me like this" i whisper in her ear. her legs start to shake violently. "shit i'm gonna cum" she admits while she looks in my eyes. "cum for me baby" i start going faster and her eyes roll to the back of her head and moments later it hits her. hard.

i keep going but i slow down letting her ride out her high. i eventually pull out my fingers and her body jolts. i bring my fingers up to her mouth and she knows exactly what to do, she opens her mouth and i put my fingers in her mouth letting her taste herself. she sucks them then i pull them off and i kiss her and add my tongue.

i pull away and she gets dressed then get back into the front seat. she starts driving back to her house and we get inside and i can tell billie is tired. "come on baby" i say quietly and grab her hand and make my way to her room. i take my shirt off then get onto her bed. she gets on top of me so she's laying in my chest. "you're comfy" she tells me and i smile. "i know you're tired baby. go to sleep, i love you" i say and she nods. "i love you too"

she ended up falling asleep right after that and i fell asleep a few minutes after she did.