28.

today me and billie decided to spend the day together because for the next week she's gonna be busy. she's taking me on a date and right now i'm getting ready and on facetime with brooke.

"it's not even a big date, we're just going to an arcade" i inform brooke and she thinks for a moment. "then just go for something casual but no joggers" she tells me and i nod agreeing with her. i go through my closet and finally find something after 15 minutes of looking and trying things on.

 i go through my closet and finally find something after 15 minutes of looking and trying things on

an: w out the purse!!!

"how you gonna do yo hair" she asked making a funny thinking face. i laugh then tell her i wanna put it up in a bun. "yes bro i love when you put your hair up" she hypes me up which makes me smile. i did my hair then put some light make up on, just mascara and clear lip gloss. i get my shoes on cause billie said she was gonna be here in two minutes.

i put my phone up so she can see the fit and her jaw drops. "holy fuck girl you're so fine" she yells and i laugh at her then tell her thank you. "i gotta go though cause billies gonna be here any second" she tells me okay and then i hang up the phone and put it in my pocket. i go to put rocket in his cage then i look to see if billie is here and she is.

i grab my keys and quickly look in the mirror that's by the door. brooke was right i am fine. i step out the door and i see billie looking at her phone. she turns her phone off then looks up at me and her hand goes to her mouth. i walk to the car and get in "damn baby, i swear you get prettier everyday" she bites her lip looking at my body.

"baby i'm literally nothing compared to you" she shakes her head then comes over to kiss me

"baby i'm literally nothing compared to you" she shakes her head then comes over to kiss me. "you're the prettiest girl on earth adrian" she whispered on my lips which causes me to blush and get butterflies.
she starts driving then i put her music on shuffle.

~~~~~

"damn it!" billie complains as i beat her in a game. "you suck baby" i tease her as she glared at me "suck my dick" she said then walks over to find another game because it's her turn to choose. "anytime" i smirk she quickly looks over with a shocked look on her face. "you know, we've been together for 3 months and i've never used a strap on you. we gonna have to change that tonight"

i bite my lip then nod my head, she giggles then walks over to another game. "ima beat yo ass" she tells me and i shake my head no. "nah i've beaten you in most of these games" i argue and she smiles and shakes her head. "fuck fuck noooo" i drag when i see i'm losing. "shit" i whisper once i see that she beat me.

"i told you. you suck ass" she laughs then i hit her shoulder. she rubs where i hit her and pouts her lip. "you're so abusive" she acts like i hurt her but it doesn't work when we both start laughing. i grab her hand and take her to another game.

~~~~~

"hi maggie, hi finn" i wave to them as they tell me hi. "how are you, i feel like i haven't seen you in forever" they both bring me into a hug and i smile. "i know but i've been doing really good recently, how bout you guys?" they both shrug "we've been really busy with billie and her music. but we don't mind, as long as this is what she wants" maggie said.

"come on" billie complains which causes all of us to laugh. finn and maggie both tell me bye then billie drags me to her room. "i'm gonna change real quick" i tell her and she said she was going to as well. i changed into a nike sports bra and some sweat shorts and billie put on a tank top and sweat shorts.

"wanna watch the office" i ask, already knowing the answer. "duh" she said as i turn on the tv "but michael kinda annoys the shit outta me" i admit which causes her to gasp. "no he's cool as fuck" she huffs then crosses her arms. "i mean i'm just being honest" i shrug then start playing the show.

michael makes a joke then i look over at billie and point to the tv "see that was a horrible joke" i tell her and she shakes her head no. "you're so mean bruh" she laughs then we put our focus back on the tv. i get up to go to the restroom and when i was coming back i see pepper. "hi baby" i squat down to pet her. after a minute or so billie starts complaining i was taking too long "hurry" she yells.

i come back in her room "baby i was petting pepper" i cross my arms then start petting her again. she starts growling, when me and billie first started dating that scared the absolute shit out of me. but now it doesn't because i know she isn't being mean, she's just weird. pepper leaves the room then i close the door and billie makes grabby hands for me. i start straddling her waist as she's laying down.

she starts rubbing my thighs "you're so clingy... and soft" she gasped at the last part. "no i'm not" she raised an eyebrow at me. "you are, but it's okay i love it. and you" i come down to kiss her a few times before she pulls away. "i love you princess" she slapped my ass and to mess with her i started getting off of her but she pushed me back down so i was still straddling her. "wanna try the strap now?"