4.

"come on, outside" i yell throughout the house so my dog, rocket comes outside with me and billie. i got him when i was 8 so he's kind of old. it's saturday so it's a couple days later and me a billie have been texting and facetiming alot

he comes running towards us and we open the door then he speeds outside and billie looks around my backyard since it's her first time being back here. "dude you have a pool? lucky ass i wish i had a pool, id swim in that shit all the time" she says and stares at my pool. "you can swim in it whenever you want, now come on dummy" i laugh and she starts following me to the seating area.

"does he have any toys" billie asks and looks at me. "yea right over there" i say and point to a basket of toys. she gets up and starts playing with the dogs right next to the pool. i get up and walk over to her and push her into the pool.

"bro your so annoying" say groans and then laughs and few seconds later. she gets out of the pool and starts running towards me and yells "come here" moments later she picks me and bridal style and we're both laughing and she starts walking to the pool and i keep begging her not to throw me in. "billie, no no no" i beg and she just laughs at me

next thing i know i'm getting thrown into the pool by her. i come up from being underwater and yell "i hate you, you bitch" and acts hurt but then jumps in the pool and splashes me with water. i laugh "your so annoying" and she stops splashing me and says "i should do a canon ball" "let me do one with you" she nods and we get out of the pool "1, 2, 3," we countdown and jump into the pool at the same time. we come up and see rocket shaking the water off of him and we both laugh at him.

"are you coming to lindsey's party later" billie said and i shake my head no. "why not you should come with me" she says and smirks. i shake my head no again and she splashes me with water. "i don't even have an outfit and i'm not really in a party mood" "i can help you with your outfit" she says with another smirk on her face. "i don't know" i get out of the pool and go grab us towels. "what if i buy you taco bell" "okay fine"

she smiles widely and then said that we should go pick out my outfit for tonight. "how about these shorts and this shirt" she says and hold them up. "billie those are literally booty shorts and a bra, i'm not wearing that" "okay fine" she groans

 "billie those are literally booty shorts and a bra, i'm not wearing that" "okay fine" she groans

this isn't what she looks like just outift inspo :) and without the purse

we finally decided on an outfit and i start doing my makeup and hair. i straightened it and walked out of the bathroom and billie looked at me up and down and bit her lip. "you look good" she whispered and i said thank you.

~~~~~

"stay near me the whole time okay?" she demands and i nod. we walk into the big house and we automatically smell weed and alcohol. "heyyy" billie goes into a hug with someone who i don't know. they pull away from each other. "this your girl" they ask and i shake my head and billie says "nah, not yet" then smirks. i laugh "nah not ever" and her face goes straight and asks "what why" and furrows her eyebrows together. "you play every girl, i think i'm good" she scoffs "that's not true" "yes it is" me and the mystery person say at the same time. billie hits their arm "drew" she whispers and gives her a angry look. we both laugh and go to the kitchen to get a drink.

i grab a beer and take a drink from it. "come on let's go find somewhere to sit" she says and me and drew follow her. there was only two seats and drew gets the first one and then billie runs and gets the second one. "guess your just gonna have to sit on my lap" i laugh and say over the loud music "no i can sit in the floor" and she rolls her eyes.

i finish my drink and tell them i'm going to get another one. billie comes with me and i ask "why are u following me" and i grab another beer. and sit on the counter "because i told you to stay with me at all times and i was being for real" i get down and start walking out of the kitchen "well i gotta pee are you gonna follow me in there too" she rolls her eyes playfully and says no and goes to sit down

i return to billie and drew and beg "billie can you sit on the floor, it hurts my butt" she smirks "nope but you can sit on my lap" i roll my eyes and sit on her lap. "fine but don't think this means shit"

3 drinks later

"come on let's dance, i love this song" i say and grab billies hand. her hands are so soft. no. no. i can't get feelings for the biggest player ever. we dance to the song and i start stumbling around and billie says "come on let's get you home" i nod and ask her to carry me. "for real" i nod again. "fine" a huge smile grows over my face and she picks me up. we tell drew bye and we get into her car.

"why would you want to date me? you could literally have any girl in school. your like the hottest person at school and i'm like ugly" i whisper and billie raises her eyebrows and says sternly "don't think that about yourself. your beautiful bro, im serious" i nod and she looks at me with a huge grin on her face "you think im hot" "no i never said that shut up" i blush and turn away then she laughs.

she picks me out of the car and takes me into my house. "where are your pajamas" we asks i tell her to get me shorts and a tank top. "you can change yourself right?" i nod and she looks away as i change. "okay okay i'm all done" she turns around and i say "i'm hungry" "oh my gosh billie billie billie" "BILLIE" a confused look goes in her face but it quickly turns to laughter and i say "billie i'm hungry"
"what do you want" "pizza rolls, can you make them for me, pleaseeeeee" i beg and she says she would and that should we be right back.

she brings me my pizza rolls and i look at them with a weird look. "what" she says and i say i need ranch. she groans "okay be right back" "HURRY I DONT WANT THEM TO GET COLD OH NO THEYRE GONNA GET COLD" i yell and she playfully rolls her and says "no they won't" and she goes downstairs but i get bored and follow her.

"what are you doing" she asks once she sees i'm down there with her. "i got bored and i mis- i got bored" she bites her lip and smirks "mhm sure" she brings me to the table and puts ranch on my plate. "billie" i say in a soft voice. "yea?" "can you get me a water" i ask and she gives me a are you serious? look "i'll give you a hug if you do" i give her a big smile and she smiles too and gets up and gives me the water. "where's my hug" she says and raises an eyebrow. i bring her into a big hug and i whisper into the crook of her neck "i like your hugs" she rubs my back. i love it when she does that. "i like yours too"

i finish my food and billie puts my plate into the sink and brings me upstairs and puts me into bed. "okay do you need anything else before i leave" "no but please stay" i beg and give her a soft look. "okay" "if you need clothes you can get some from my closet" and she does and then gets into bed with me. i lay on my side and she does the same. we end up spooning and billie says "is this okay" and i tell her yes

"goodnight billie" "goodnight adrian"