11.

"hi adrian" "hi mrs.o'connell" she smiles then says "no call me maggie" i tell her okay but billie drags me to her room. i walk in and look around.

red lights and a lot of shoes with posters everywhere. "dude your room is sick" i tell her "it's sexy as fuck" she corrects me while going to sit down on her bed. i just stand their awkwardly because it's my first time over at her house. "dude come sit" she tells me but not in a rude way. i go and i take off my shoes and sit across from her.

she starts staring at me and i can feel myself blush but she can't notice because of the red lights. "stop staring" i tell her and look at the wall a few moments later i look back but she's still staring at me with a smile on her face because she knows she's making me nervous. i move and lay next to her with my face in my hands. she gets on top of me and comes right next to my ear and says "am i making you nervous baby" and puts her hand on my neck.

i bite my bottom lip before shaking my head and look at her in her eyes. she starts kissing me and choking me at the same time. a few minutes later she adds her tongue. she needs to fuck me now. my breathing starts getting heavy and i put my hands under her baggy shirt and rub her boobs. her breathing starts getting heavy and she pulls away then looks into my eyes. "god your so beautiful" she pushes my black hair out of my face.

butterflies. a big smile grows on my face and i cover my hands with my face. she pushes my hand down and whispers "don't do that. i like your pretty smile" we both giggle. "stop that" she furrows her eyebrows together and puts a fake confused look on her face "stop what" "flirting or whatever" she smirks and starts kissing my neck, i move my head so she has more room. she stops and i look at her with a confused face. she comes close to my ear again and whispers "you know you like it adrian" i roll my eyes playfully. "come to carlos' party on saturday" i drag my hands down to her hips and she smirks. "who are u going with" "brooke, ethan, sofia and carlos is already gonna be there be we're gonna hangout with him" when i said sofias name she started looking uncomfortable. she gets off of me and shakes her head.

"eh i don't think so" she sits across from me indian style and i do the same. "please" i say and push my bottom lip out. "no" she says playfully. "why not" i ask her and she responds with "i'm just not in a party mood and i might be busy" i furrow my eyebrows together and shake my head. "bullshit" she looks at me confused. "you haven't busy one saturday that we've start being friends" she has a nervous look on her face. "please" i say and get on her lap. "please" kiss. "please" kiss. i look at her and she shakes her head playfully. "i think i might need more kisses" "please baby" i kiss her but this time with tongue and she lets out a soft moan.

"okay i'll come" she finally gives in and i smirk. "yay" i say and she smiles widely. "i'm tired" i say and and raise my eyebrows and she can tell i wanna say something. "i'm getting my nails done tomorrow" i have a huge smile on my face. "that's cool. what color are u getting again"? she asks and i tell her glossy black. "bro girls with acrylics are so hot" she smirks while looking at me. we both start laughing and she tells me she's tired too. "wanna take a nap" she asks and i shake my head. "if we take a nap then we won't be able to sleep tonight" she shrugs. "then we can just fuck all night" tempting. "billie" i say and push her shoulder. "but i mean" i say and and she said "i was joking but i'm always down to fuck" i laugh. "i know i just wanted to fuck with you"

she acts hurt and hits my arm. "don't fuck with me like that. i hate you" my mouth opens a little bit. "don't lie to yourself billie" she lays down. "maybe i don't hate you. your still annoying though" i sit on top of her. "so are you"

###

"you got me all horny now" she shakes her head in a disappointing way. "i can help you" i smirk and she widens her eyes and then nods eagerly. i laugh at her and her eyes run up and down my body before she licks her lips and then bites her bottom lip. i start kissing her then her hands move all across my body. but they end up finding my ass and she squeezes it lightly. i start kissing her with tongue and she starts breathing heavy. i go and leave soft kisses from her jaw to her neck. i find her sweet spot and while i'm putting my focus on there she lets out a soft moan. she slaps my ass a couple times but then i pull away and grab her jaw softly and move it more to the side and run my fingers across her hickeys.

i move her head back so she's facing me. i go down so i'm close to her lips where she can feel my breath on her lips. "your so pretty billie" i whisper as i put my hand in her loose shorts. her breath hitches and she gulps. my hand slowly goes to her heat.

i go in between her legs and put my fingers on the inside of her shorts and start pulling down slowly. "is this okay love" i ask and she nods quickly. "yes" she looks at me while i pull her shorts down including her underwear. i use two of my fingers to spread her lips and i look at her bare pussy and bite my lip. "your so pretty" i say and she smiles uncontrollably. i start kissing her thighs and everywhere other then the place she wants me most.

"adrian" she says with a straight face. "yes" i ask with a smile. "come on" she says seriously. i give in and i start rubbing her clit. her eyes roll to the back of her head and a pretty moan escapes her mouth. "fuck" she whispers. i keep eye contact with her and i start going faster. she starts moaning loudly and cussing. she clenches the bed sheets and her eyebrows furrow together. "adrian fuck" her eyes squeeze shut and i bite my lip. i keep going for a few moments and with my other hand i grab her hand so i can hold it.

i start going slower but still a good pace. she bites her lip and opens her eyes and keeps eye contact with me. her mouth opens slightly but nothing comes out. while still rubbing her clit, i go up and kiss her a couple times before she whispers "i'm gonna cum" her legs start shaking lightly and seconds later she came. hard. i run my finger between her folds to get all of her juices and make eye contact with her while i suck off her juices. "god your so hot" she whispers.

an: sorry ik that was bad LMAO

but whenever there is hashtags that means smut lol