16.

2 months later

"fucking bitch" i yell while running. we all laugh "okay okay truce" i beg and they all agree. i'm hanging out with carlos, sofia, ethan and brooke. we're outside and earlier brooke got us water guns and everyone targeted me because i threw sofia in the pool.

things have been pretty good for me recently. i hangout with billie a lot. me and my mom have gotten back to normal but she still works way too much. the school years been going great, me and my friends hangout out all the time too. billies been teaching me to drive and soon me and my mom are gonna go car shopping. i already know what car i want, all black audi r8. she says i should keep an open mind but if we can't find another car i like, we can get that.

i hear my phone start ringing but before i could get to pick it up brooke runs to see who's calling me. "ooo it's billie" i run up to her but before i could get my phone from her she answers it. "your so annoying i hate you" she laughs and we put our attention on billie.

she has a confused look on her face. "hi brooke" she says and she says hi back and moves the camera so it's showing all of us. "oh sorry i can call back later since you guys are hanging out" she said but brooke shakes her head. "no your fine. you should come over. bring your bathing suit we're about to go swimming" everyone agrees and billie said she'll be right over then hangs up.

"dude we should door dash some taco bell" i tell them and we all put in our orders but we wait for billie so she can order too. i hear her knock on the door so i go let her in and she orders then pulls me into the bathroom with her. she closes the door the pushes me up against it. "hi love" she cups my cheek then pulls me into a kiss. "hi i missed you" she pulls back while taking her book bag off and putting it on the counter.

she opens it up and takes her bathing suit out then starts undressing. her body is so beautiful. she must've seen me staring because she asks "like what you see" i laugh while turning around. "sorry" she grabs my hand to turn me around. "you don't have to apologize or look away. your my girlfriend i don't care" i can feel my face getting red. i hate that shit. i look at her bathing suit and my jaw drops. "what" she asks confused and i explain "your so pretty fuck"i kiss her once. twice. three times before adding my tongue but we getting interrupted by someone banging on the door.

"stop fucking in there" carlos yells and we open the door. "we weren't fucking" i huff, grab her hand while pulling her outside. my friends follow us and rocket runs to billie. she squats down and pets him. he runs to get his ball then comes back to billie. she throws it a few times for him but then our taco bell comes. i got a chalupa with no lettuce or tomato with a cheese quesadilla.

we finish eating then we all get into the pool. i get out to connect my phone to my speakers and i turn on  "martin and gina" by polo g. i come back to the pool and billie grabs my hand to help me in. carlos splashes me with water and a shocked look comes over my face. "fuck you" we laugh and i go underwater then swim over and pull his legs so he comes underwater too. i come back up and he follows. "bro" he starts coming after me but i speed up and go behind billie. he gives up then we all go back to doing random shit.

a couple hours pass and we get out and get changed. i put on an oversized shirt with nike pro shorts. i put my hair into a messy bun and walked back downstairs. ethan had my alcohol on the counter and asked if we could drink. "i guess since my mom is doing an over night shift"

i get cups except for billie because she usually don't drink. i gave one to all of them but brooke declined. "i gotta drive y'all home" we all nod and start drinking.

"you guys wanna play truth or dare?" sofia asks and we all say yes. "ethan truth or dare" sofia questions. "truth" she smiles then asks him "who's the girl your talking to" he widens his eyes and shakes his head while taking a drink. "come on tell us" i beg and he finally gives in. he's been talking to a girl for a couple weeks but won't tell us who it is. "her name is addy" he shows a picture of her and i blurt "damn she's" but i stop talking because i remember billie is right next to me. she looks at me with a stern look, i kiss her cheek and whisper so only she can hear. "you know i think your prettiest"