21.

"okay whatever" i say then walk away and go into my room and slam the door closed. i go to my bed, lay down and start crying.

me and my mom got into an argument about my grades. my math grade dropped down to a C and she's flipping out. literally all of my other grades are As and one B. she started screaming at me about how getting Cs arent acceptable. it's literally just because i did bad on one test. everything with her has to be perfect. i can't ever just be a kid and make mistakes.

whenever she yells at me i always cry, every time. i don't know why because when other people do i never care. i guess it's just certain people.

i ended up falling asleep and not waking up until the next day for school, i fell asleep at 5 so i slept for 13 hours. oops.

~~~~~

it's a few days later and the grade is already back up to an A. i'm currently hanging out with brooke and her boyfriend jeremiah. he's the dude from the party and personally i think he's kind of weird but i mean as long as they're both happy.

i just finished some homework on my computer and now i'm playing pac-man. literally every other game is blocked except for a couple and this is one of them. "did you know there are 256 levels of pac-man then after that the game starts the glitch" jeremiah tells me while fixing his glasses.

"that's cool" i tell him then i die. "fuck" i groan then close my lap top because i give up. "bro brooke is taking forever" i complain then pull out my phone to text her. she's going to get pizza but she's taking forever and it's just me and jeremiah here. she left us here to "bond" but it's extremely awkward and he keeps telling me random facts.

i have nothing against nerds but he's definitely a nerd. and we have nothing in common. "she wanted us to bond and you were on your computer. i'm not that weird you know" he tells me when i put my phone back into my pocket.

i go sit on the couch then face him. "really" i ask and raise my eyebrows. he nods "really" i hum in response. "okay then tell me about yourself" i demand and he thinks for a moment.

"well my favorite color is blue, i play video games, my favorite show is the big bang theory and my favorite food is applesauce" i widen eyes then laugh. a confused look grows on his face. "what" he questions while looking at me. "nothing" he cocks an eyebrow at me then repeats himself.

"i don't wanna be mean" i explain to him then he starts to talk. "if you're gonna call me a nerd i know. i don't try to be a "nerd" he says while making quotation marks with his fingers. "but you kinda are... no disrespect"

he laughs then brooke comes in with the pizza. she got pepperoni and cheese for jeremiah.

~~~~~

the pizza was pretty good then after that we played video games for a couple hours then i went home. when i was in the shower i got a facetime call from billie.

"hi baby" i say then put her down so i can finish washing my hair. "you in the shower" she questions and i tell her yup. "i can call you back if you want" i turned the shower off then picked my phone up. "no i just got done anyway"

"okay i just haven't talked to you since school, i was missing you" she explains then i apologize. "i'm sorry love, after school i went to brookes to hangout snd jeremiah was there."

i put on a nike sports bra and some short shorts that make my ass look very fat. "no it's not your fault. do you like him though" she asks and i make an uncertain face. "eh he's okay. he's really weird, his favorite food is applesauce. like who's favorite food is applesauce" billie starts laughing which causes me to laugh.

when the laughter dies down i prop my phone up on my dresser so she can see my face along with my body. her eyes quickly go to my body and she has lust in her eyes and she keeps staring. "billie" i laugh and her head snaps up back to my eyes. "quit staring perv" we both laugh again then i tell her i need help choosing my outfit for school tomorrow.

i love choosing my outfits for the next because i love fashion. when i get older i wanna either be a stylist or start my own clothing business.

an: without the purse!!!

"soooo" she trailed off and i raised my eyebrows while looking at her, waiting to finish her sentence. "i've recorded two songs but i don't know if i wanna release them" a big smile grows on my face. i've been trying to get billie to record her songs for a couple weeks and she finally did and i'm so proud of her.

"i'm happy for you billie. you should definitely release them, whenever you're ready" she thanks me then thinks for a moment. "i'll release ocean eyes right now" my eyes widen "for real?" i ask then she nods. "do it do it do it" i say and she laughs.

she released it on sound cloud and now it's just a waiting game. "i gotta go to sleep but i'm so proud of you billie" i whisper and she smiles ear to ear. "thank you. wanna go to sleep on the phone" she questions and i tell her yes.

"i love you billie"

"i love you adrian"

an: HEYYYYYY. SO THIS BOOK IS GETTING V BIG. KINDA SCARING ME BUT IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS OR TIPS IR ANYTHING PLEASE LMK!!!

AND IF YOU GUYS FOLLOWED ME THAT'D BE V DOPE OF YOU