29.

"wake up" i beg as i try to wake billie up. she groans then rubs her eyes. "babyyy" i drag out and she puts her finger up the her mouth then pulls me so i'm laying on her chest but i get up which causes her to open her eyes. "i let you sleep for an hour" i pout and she stretches "fine" she mumbles then comes over to kiss me but i put my hand on her chest to stop her.

"hm" she cocks an eyebrow at me "morning breath" i fake gag and she rolls her eyes while smiling. she leans down to kiss me and i instantly kiss back. "i gotta pee" she said then gets outta bed. "so do i" i start getting out of bed but i fall back down and billie looks over at me confused. "my legs are sore" i mumble very quietly. she raised her eyebrows at me "what did u say princess" she asked "my legs are sore as fuck" i say a little louder.

she laughs then helps me out of bed. "i dicked you down good hm?" she teases but i give her a stern look. she holds back a laugh then we go to the restroom.

we come back in here and get ready for the day "how should i do my hair" i asked looking at myself i'm the mirror that's in her room. "leave it down, you haven't just left your natural hair down for awhile" she comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist. i look at her eyes in mirror and she does the same to me. "i love you, so much" i whisper and she smiles then moves my hair and kisses my neck. "i love you too, so much" she smiles against my neck then goes to finish picking her outfit for the day.

i decided to wear some baggy jeans and a t-shirt, just something casual. billie wore her usual baggy clothes with some nikes. the only shoes i had here were my white air forces so that's what i wore. "wanna go get some ice cream" i question and she tells me yes. we decide to take my car so we get in and i start driving. "i hope those two girls are gonna be there" she said, wanting to meet them. i smile at her because she's excited to meet her first fans.

we get there after a 10 minute drive then i park and we get out. i hold billies hand as we go up there and get in line. when it's our turn i see dede and emma, they saw us and then they saw billie and their jaws drop. "is that them" billie laughs and i nod. they come out the side door and ask if they can have a hug. she tells them yes and they compliment her music. "your voice is so pretty dude like for real" dede compliments her and billie smiles "thank you so much. you have no idea what that means to me"

we talk for a little bit longer then we order our ice cream. we got our food then go to sit down "that was cute" i say and she nods. "dude if i get big, meeting fans will be so fun" she said thinking about her future.

we finish our food and i think of that little spot i went to a while back "wanna go to a little spot" i ask and she nods. i take her hand and as we're walking there i lean my head on her shoulder. "dude" billie stops walking and stares a girl. i furrow my eyebrows together "what" i say and she narrows her eyes at the girl "that's the girl who asked for my number at the party" i make a disgusted face "ew" i look at her and she looks back over at us and smiles then starts walking towards us

"fuck no" i say and start walking but billie holds my hand so i don't move. "billie" i look at her "don't be rude adrian" i roll my eyes then when i see she's feet from us i smile. "hi" she giggles to billie then looks at my appearance up and down then makes a nasty look. "girl i know you ain't giving me a dirty look" a confused look comes on her face "what, i didn't" she lies then i scoff. "you're just mad you couldn't get billies number. fuck off" i drag billie and she doesn't start talking until we're far enough so she couldn't here us.

"i shoulda slap the fuck outta her" she tells me then looks back to see the girl. i agree with her then we make it to the little spot. we chill for a little bit then decide to go home and watch a movie.

the movie ended and we decided to get some taco bell for dinner. billies parents and finneas were in the living room with us too. "it made my day, they were so cute" billie says talking about how she met dede and emma earlier. "that's nice billie. how are you feeling, you know you getting bigger and stuff" patrick questions her then takes a drink from his cup.

she shrugged "i dunno, i like it. i love making music and i might get big from it, i might not. i don't care if i'm famous or not, i just wanna make music" she tells us all and we all agree with her. my phone starts ringing and it's an unknown number. i go to the other room to answer it. "hello" i say confused "hi is this adrian?" a man said and i tell him yes. "your mom has been in a car crash and is in the hospital, your dad is on his way but you need to come as well" my heart drops to my ass and i tell him i'll be right there.

i run out of the room and get my shoes and put them on quickly. "baby what's wrong" billie asked concerned "my mom got into a car crash" i feel my eyes water and everyone looks shocked. "okay i'll drive you" she said grabbing her keys that were on the table right next to her and slipping her slides on. we run outside and get into the car and billie starts speeding to the hospital.

we finally make it there and i run inside to the medical receptionist "my mom works here" i get cut off because she already knew who i was and looks over and points to a nurse who has a sad look on his face. no no please. he looks up at me and walks over to me.

"i'm sorry adrian, your mom has passed away"