3.

"dude come on" brooke says and pulls my arm. "ow" i say and slap her arm. "well you were taking forever and im hungry as fuck" she says and gets in line and i get right behind her.

we're currently in lunch and it's me, brooke, ethan, carlos, and sofia. we've all been friends since middle school and we're now in junior year so we all have a pretty tight bond. "have u talked to amaya since yesterday?" carlos questions behind me. "nope, she's tried to call me but i always ignore them snd she keeps texting me. i don't know why she doesn't have another chance." i say and grab pepperoni pizza. "good" sofia says and grabs her lunch.

we all get our food and sit down. i sit in between brooke and ethan. "hey do u guys wanna come over tomorrow and hangout?" sofia asks and everyone says yes except me. "i can't i'm going to my dads" i tell her and make a pouty face. "that's okay we can hangout another time. do you want my cookie i don't want it" me and ethan both say we do at the same time. "you can have it" i say and hand it to him. "you sure?" he asks and i nod he thanks me and we all go back to eating.

"yo" a familiar voice says from behind me and i turn around to see amaya. "what do you want?" i ask and roll me eyes. "i want to talk about what happened" she says and i stand up and say "there isn't anything to talk about amaya. you cheated on me and i don't fuck with that. we're done" i said it kind of loudly so now people are staring. i go to sit back down and she grabs my arm roughly and says harshly "dude i wanna fucking to talk you" my 4 friends all quickly get up and ethan says "let her go" then sofia pulls her back and i pull my arm away from her.

brooke pushes her and says "the fuck is your problem?" and looks at amaya. "she always has to be fucking difficult that's why i cheated on her ass" she says with annoyance in her words. brooke slaps her and then i quickly pull her back and the principal comes up to us and breaks us all up and tells us all to go to the office. as i'm walking out i see billie staring at amaya with anger in her eyes.

we all spend about an hour in there and me and my friends don't have any consequences but amaya is suspended for 2 days.

i walk out of the office and go to my last period which is choir. i love to sing, i do it a lot when i'm upset. it helps sometimes. i walk into class and quickly go to my spot and as i'm looking around the room and see the same blue eyes that keep popping up recently. i forgot billie was in choir with me. she must have skipped yesterday. and the day before. and the day before.

~~~~~

i start walking out of the classroom but then u feel someone tap my shoulder. i turn around to billie. "hey are you okay? i saw what happened at lunch" she says and looks at me with soft eyes. "yea i'm fine. i just wish she would leave me alone. i didn't even do anything to her, she's the one who fucked it all up." i tell her how i feel and sigh. my eyes start watering and i quickly wipe my tears and cuss. "i'm sorry i don't even know why i'm crying, i don't even care" i whisper. "no don't apologize. it's not your fault okay?" she pulls me into a hug and i nod.

i pull back from the hug and say "i have to go, i'm supposed to be making dinner tonight and i way too much fucking homework" i say and we both laugh. "okay, do you need a ride again?"
"yes please" i say and she nods and starts walking to her car. we get into the car and she starts driving "your 16 right?" i ask and she nods. "when's your birthday?" she asks me and i respond with, "november 3rd, how bout you?" "december 18th"

"your a sagittarius, i love sagittarius women" i say and all she does is look over and smirk. i look back at her and we both just laugh. she pulls up to my house and right when i open her car door she says "wait" i sit back down and close the door and look at her. "i'm always here if you wanna talk adrian" she looks at me with her beautiful soft eyes again. "i know thank you. for real you could have just ignored me yesterday in the bathroom. and thank you for giving me rides" i say with a soft voice. "your welcome.
can i get your number?" she asks and i nod. "gimme your phone" she does what i say and i put my number in and name myself "adrian 🚬" i text myself hi and then give her, her phone back

before i could get out the car my mom calls me and tells me that she's gonna be home late so don't make dinner and i can just do it another night. i get off of the phone with her and i tell billie bye then i get out of the car and go into my house.

###-###-####
hi

me
hii :)

billie 🧐
we just saw each other 😭

me
so?

billie 🧐
you right
i'm boutta get taco bell

me
i want some :(

billie 🧐
ight i'll be there in 2 minutes
to pick you up 😏

me
i'm already in my pajamas 😭

billie
then i'll just have to pick up
the food and come eat w you 😏

me
fine, only cause i want some
taco bell 🙄

i text billie what i want and about 15 minutes later i hear a knock on the door. i go open the door and i see billie holding a taco bell bag. "come on, we can go to my room" i say and she responds with a soft okay.

we finish eating and i get up and get my wallet out and i try to give her the money for my food but she won't take it. "billie take it" i say and she shakes her head. "why not" i say and raise my eyebrows. "because it wasn't that much money i don't care about paying for it" i roll my eyes jokingly tell her i'm not gonna stop bothering her until she takes it. "i don't care. maybe i want you to bother me." she says with a smirk on her face. i start thinking for a minute and then i have a good idea. "what if i beat you in mario kart? if i beat you, you take the money. if you beat me i'll keep the money." she laughs and says "okay bet, you gonna lose"

i go get the extra controller and i come back and sit next to her. she beat me. "brooooo no" i groan and billie laughs and says "i told you. i'm the shit at mario kart bro" i get my rolled up taco bell wrapper and throw it at her. she laughs and throws one of her wrappers at me and says "your an idiot"

we play mario kart for about another hour or two and she beats me everytime. she wasn't lying when she said she was the shit. she left and then a little bit later my moms gets home and we talk about our day and i told her about how billie came over.