6.

i walk over and sit down at the lunch table. "dude i got the wrong thing, fuck" sofia says and i chuckle. "it's not funny" she says and playfully pouts. i nod and she shakes her head and laughs.

i start eating my food and i across the cafeteria and see the only blue haired girl at school. i start staring and she must have felt it because she soon looks over at me and smirks. she waves over at me indicating for me to come over and sit with her but i shake my head and she rolls her eyes and starts walking over. she keeps eye contact and i widen my eyes and shake my head no. she has a big grin on her face and comes up to me and says hi.

all of my friends have shocked looks on their face. "hey" i say and move over so she can sit next to us. "billie this is; ethan, carlos, brooke, and sofia" i say, she nods and says "i know" and looks at sofia and smirks. sofia looks uncomfortable but i don't think much of it. "i'll be right back i'm gonna go get some chips, do you guys want anything?" i say and they all shake their heads.

i come back and billie has a smirk on her face and i furrow my eyebrows together then she said "there isn't any room for you to sit, your gonna have to sit on my lap" i roll my eyes and sit on her lap. i shouldn't be giving into her. i can't. we all start talking and laughing and a few minutes later, amaya comes up next to me and taps my shoulder. "what" i say with a straight face. "so your just gonna go and date other bitches now?" i get off billies lap and stand up.

"first of all, i'm not dating anyone. second of all, don't call billie a bitch" i sigh and filp my hair to the the other side of my head. "whatever, your a fucking slut" she rolls her eyes and billie stands up and gets real close to her and says "if you call her a slut again i'll beat the shit out of you. don't disrespect her when you literally cheated on her." "get the fuck out my face. i knew what i was doing when i cheated on her. i didn't give a fuck and i still don't. that's why i didn't fuck her cause she's a whore."

billie punches her in the face and amaya falls back and holds her face. billie comes up and punches her, once. twice. three times and then lifts her up and whispers something in her ear that makes amaya have a scared look on her face and then slams her down on the ground.

"BILLIE GET TO THE OFFICE NOW" the principal says and billie does as she's told.

~~~~~

i start folding my laundry and a get a facetime call. billie. i answer it and we say hi to each other and i ask her what happened. "suspended for a week" she says in a i dont give a fuck tone. "billie you shouldn't have done that. i could have handled her." i say and put shorts into my dresser. "nah im not gonna sit there and hear her say that shit about you and not do anything about it." "but why?"

"why what?"

"after you found me crying in the bathrooms you could have just left me alone and acted like it never happened. you facetime me all the time and text me and ask how i'm doing. why?" she sighs. "because i don't know, do you not want me to?" "no no i do i was just confused. i like talking to you or whatever" she laughs and mimics me "or whatever" "i hate you" she shakes her head and whispers "no you don't" with a smirk.

"oh yea billie we gotta talk" she furrows her eyebrows together and hums in response. "i don't know if it a just your personality or what but i'm not gonna hookup with you. you play every single girl you get with and they always get their heartbroken and they get embarrassed. i'm not trying to be one of those girls. i love our friendship but we're gonna keep it at that." a soft looks goes on her face and she says "okay... anyways i have to go my mom needs help with something." i try to say okay but i got cut off from her hanging up.

the fuck?

i put the rest of my clothes away then i go downstairs and play with rocket. after about 20 minutes he gets tired so we go on the couch and i lay down so he lays down right next to me. i ended up falling asleep on accident.

i hope i didn't fuck up mine and billies friendship.

an: short chapter before i gts :))