90: Flower Crown

Y/n was out with Marco, they were out at a park with flowers all over the field. Marco loved flowers, he always had them at his house and he grew them in his garden. His favorite were sunflowers. 

"So, yesterday, I had a customer, right?" Asked Marco

"Mhm" 

"They were telling me what they wanted and this is what it is: 6 tier cake, carrot cake, with vanilla frosting, 11 x 12, each layer of cake exactly 8 inches tall, decorated carefully with ribbon, and they want the ribbon made from buttercream." Said Marco, "I could go on for days, y/n"

"And you're the one doing it? No help?" Asked y/n

"Yeah. It's a bit much but its for a wedding, so I understand completely" Said Marco

"If you need any help you can ask me. I have 0 plans" Said y/n, everything that y/n did was all last minute, she didn't really mind it at all. "Thank you, I appreciate it" Said Marco, "But I should be fine" Marco ran his own bakery and all his ingredients were fresh. He even had his own trademark; flower crowns. 

"It's crazy that Historia and Ymir are married now, they're the first of the group" Said Marco, he was correct, they were the first and only married couple in the friend group now. "Yeah"

"So, you and Jean next?" Asked Marco, Y/n chuckled

"Real funny, Marco" Chuckled y/n, it was a nice thought of y/ns to be married to Jean but it would probably never happen. 

"Yeah, haha" Said Marco sarcastically, "Anyways, you and Levi should come to my house, I have a few stuff for you" 

"For us?" 

"Yeah, I was cleaning out my attic and I found a buncha stuff you guys might like. I found a tea set for Levi" Said Marco, "And some old record player for you and Jean." 

"Wow, thank you" Said y/n

"Its better than selling it if I know someone will want it whose close to me"