107: She Can Get It

'She Can Get It' by Kevin Rudolf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh..."

Their heads shot at the door, they had company. It was a blonde boy with big blue eyes, who stood at 5'6 feet tall, his name was Armin Arlert. 

"S-sorry, I didn't know this was occupied" Said Armin, covering his eyes with his hands. He tried to walk out but ended up running into the door. 

"You don't gotta act all disgusted, you know. Y/n and I could care less if you want to join" Said Jean

"Are you drunk?!" Asked Armin, rolling the other way

"No. Are you?"

"Certainly not. I just think its odd that you said I could join." Said Armin, he didn't even try to get up from the floor, he just lied there, on his side. Looking at the wall. "Well do you want to?" Asked y/n, it was getting a bit awkward with Y/n and Jean just there naked and Armin on the other side of the room. 

"Uhm... I don't know what to say. If I say No then I won't know what to do afterwards. And I'm afraid if I say yes then Jean'll take it the wrong way." He explained 

"So yes? Armin, I was the one who asked if you wanted to join. Not y/n. So hurry up and say you wanna have a threesome with us." Said Jean, he looked at Y/n, "Is this ok with you?" He whispered, she nodded

"Ok. Can you not look at me, please?" Armin asked, Jean looked back at y/n, she closed her eyes in Armins request, there was only a mirror in front of her. "O-ok. How can we make this work?" Asked Armin

"Y/n? How do you wanna do this?" Asked Jean. Y/n positioned Jean on the floor and kept Armin standing. She sat herself on Jean, and faced herself towards Armin. Jean found himself thrusting himself upward into Y/n while she pleasured Armin. This was only the beginning for Armin, she wasn't just gonna pleasure him that night. There would be more from both Jean and y/n. When Y/n needed a break from the boys, they would go at each other while y/n had her time. 

Jean was a great kisser in Armins opinion. Jean was well aware of this opinion, it was also an opinion of Jean himself. He was dominant with both Y/n and Armin, he gave sloppy kisses all over Armins face and neck. He lied there taking deep breathes. Maybe this was the best night of Armins life. Maybe not. He'll never say. His eyes were watery and his mind was all over the places. 

Soon Armin crawled to Y/n, "Mind me?" Said Armin, he spread her legs and started eating her out. A river had already been flown out before, this would be about the third time that Y/n was orgasming. 4 for Jean. And 2 times for Armin. 

"Hah. Hah. That was a lot." Said Armin, rolling on his back. He only pleasured her for a short while before he decided that he'd call it a night. 

"Yeah." Said Jean, "But I'm not done yet." Said Jean

"I am. I'm leaving. Good night you guys. I'm not telling anyone about this." Said Armin, he clothed himself and left. 

"Not done yet, eh?" Asked Y/n

"No. I don't believe I've got my fair share" Said Jean, and so they continued. The night went on with Y/n and Jean not being disturbed by anyone.

Armin kept thinking about it, however. He kept thinking

"How are they both so good? I mean, they could go forever and ever. They weren't even bothered by me." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Longest smut page I've ever written by far. 616 words.