120: Ending answers

Hey yalls, so as said in the last page, I'll be talking about everything about this book and myself for fun, so lets start with the first one...

This book was supposed to be about who?

The original idea was not a Jean x reader, it was originally supposed to be an enemies to lovers with Levi Ackerman, which took place in the actual attack on titan universe when they were around 20 years old. The idea got scrapped then was supposed to be turned into a friends to lovers with Armin Arlert-- Then I ended up doing a Jean x Reader bc I thought he was a handsome man and also bc someone said he was husband material xx-- not only that but I was reading fics and most of them were really long or Jeans character in them was a little over the top-- Mine wasn't any better but still. 

Was anything about this fic not planned?

All of it wasn't planned. I knew that I wanted to do a Jean x Reader fic and had the trope picked but all the pages had been came up with 5 minutes before writing or as I wrote-- My favorite one to write was probably 53: Marco or 5, because they tried to drown each other. Also, I was still figuring out who characters were and how they acted because when this was started, I was still in the beginning of season 1, so I had no idea who Historia was, Zeke, or Ymir for that matter-- I was just coming up with who I thought they'd be. Like, for example, the Zeke x Piecke page-- I had no idea what their characters were like or who they were-- and a lot of people talked about them 2 so I just matched them up and called it good. 

Was it hard to write?

In the beginning, no. I would publish multiple pages in 1 night and it was amazing-- At one point it was strictly in my schedule to get pages up no matter what and I would panic if something came up that intersected with it-- afraid of letting readers down... Soon it started getting harder and harder to write as I started showing myself attention and figuring out who I was, later I struggled with gender identity and sexuality-- I am now proudly non binary and lesbian (The term is trixic but I prefer using label people are more familiar with) I went through them and would figure out that my label didn't fit me. It ended up with one of my sisters thinking I'm faking it because of how many times there were misfits. It started getting harder and harder to write every now and then, I would tell myself to put up a page on a specific date, then forget-- I would update everyday, then every 2-3 days, then once every week.

What is my favorite part about this?

I love it when people comment on my works or when they vote-- Getting new followers too. It really does shock me that there are people out there who came across my work and actually like it. My favorite part is seeing which countries everyone is from, its so unique and really incredible.

Whats some information people might be shocked to hear?

Well, this ones gonna sound crazy but I am a teenager but theres a twist-- I'm very young, probably younger than you. But I promise I'm not some 11-12 y/o😌 Theres like 4 people that know my age, its my friends and one of my mutuals-- She's really nice, and she has some fanfics of her own, you should definitely check out her work (I'll tag her in the comments for yalls) I was also supposed to die in december but didnt-- I made a promise with my friend. Hmm, for a good majority there was a major problem, as stated I am still a young minor-- From July 2021- beginning of January 2022, a man much older than me showed interest in me, romantically. I had so much trouble getting away from him-- thankfully, one of my closest friends helped me when I told her and we got rid of him-- so thanks to her.

Am I open about the fact I write fanfics?

Hmm, at first I was a little ashamed but it started getting more popular-- the first time I told my friend about it, it was when we hit 2k and because she asked to see it. After that I started becoming more open and later I was no longer shy of saying that I write fics... Its just my family that don't know because they'd never support this or like the fact that I'm even here but still-- Its fun and it helps me with skill.

Are there any future books coming out?

You bet! Back in September I made a new announcement that a new fic would be coming out soon after this one was done! Its almost like this one-- NobaMaki x Fem!Reader, a page is out but thats what to expect from the book-- But, that one might not get finished because I might be quitting wattpad if a future relationship takes place-- and if it bothers them ofc! But, I'd love to stay in touch with everyone (Hence, the discord link in my bio) I prefer we use discord because I'm currently not accepting ig requests for a while-- Just for a while.

Can you tell us about yourself?

Appearance-wise, I have dark brown eyes, thickish eyebrows(??) thick dark brown short hair with bangs in the front, a side profile that looks like a straight line, and I'm 5'0 1/2. Personality wise-- How would I describe myself? Well, really awkward and really quiet. But I'm only quiet with certain people, if its people I'm really close with then I'm very comfortable with everything-- but with awkwardness, I'm like that with everyone. My sister says I'm warmhearted and kind, generous, a bit of a menace. My mother says I'm talented but with what talent? 😭😭 I promise I don't have talent-- She says I can sing but I can't-- My voice got deeper and I cant sing anymore. My favorite color is lavender, spahgetti is my favorite food, I love dogs, hate children, I suck at math, love english language arts, love writing-- I'm actually working on an actual book thats so close to being finished and published-- I'll tell yalls when its out.

How many people wrote this book?

One. It was just me. You might be confused because of the name change from Pico to Miche, but Pico was just an alliance, back when I went by my deadname-- I use Miche now and I'm comfortable with sharing it. 

I guess thats the end of this book-- It was so fun writing this and hope to return soon! I am so proud of you guys and I'm glad you read this to the very end. Please be safe and live good lives! 

Sincerely, Miche