110: Hero

'Hero' - Yvncc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyones reaction was priceless. Jean is pretty sure that Erwin cried but he's not sure...  It was certainly a shock to everyone. 2 proposals in 1 year. And it was a big step for both Jean and Y/n to get married. It was approximately 1 day after the engagement. Y/n had come back from a coffee trip with Historia, and she got dropped off at her and Jeans house. She closed the door behind her, hearing a groan synch with the door. It was Jeans groan. 

"Jean? Are you ok?" She asked, her voice echoed in the empty house. There was no response, just another noise this time. But it wasn't a groan. It was a moan. She dropped her plastic coffee cup on the ground and leaving it all over the ground. Y/n sprinted upstairs, skipping and tripping over stair steps. She opened the door aggressively wanting to see what was going on. 

She didn't see anyone but Jean. Just Jean. Just Jean beating his meat. He made eye contact with her but still continued,  "Oh" he said in relief, Jean was in no hurry to hide himself. Y/n's laugh was stifled, she paced a few times with her hand on her forehead

"I thought- I thought- oh my god" Said Y/n, she slowly calmed down, "You know what" She said, she removed Jeans hands off himself, she was onto something very... very. 

"I apologize for disturbing you, let me finish this, ok?" She said, she wrapped her hands around his member and started moving her hands in an up and down motion. She didn't care if her shoes were being creased, maybe just a little but not really. Jean threw his head back in pleasure, he kept whining and moaning. His soul left his body as Y/n inserted him in her mouth.

"Oh, Y/n!" 

She knew what she was doing to him, it drove him up the walls crazy, too. She pumped what she couldn't fit in her mouth 

"I'm gonna-"

"No." She said, "You can hold it." Y/n was teasing him, she knew he needed to cum, but she wanted to make him feel what he made her feel. 

She swirled her tongue around him and teased him with licks on the top. The she pumped him even faster and faster, her arms were starting to get tired but she kept going on him. "Now you may cum, brat" Said Y/n, he had the expression of relief and satisfaction as he released.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey baes, sorry this took so long to release! I haven't had any motivation and my eyes have been all stuck with this one girl... it brings me to the topic to tell yall that I'm lesbian but this book will continue 'till the end because I wanna finish it and because I said so. I might continue writing fanfics about fictional men but idk yet :)