111: Redbone

Hola! So, for this page I had no inspiration and I was talking to my friend and I decided to write a page of smut. Smut exception. Anyways, this'll probably be descriptive so...

It was that same day that Y/n had caught Jean beating his meat. Except, it was night time. Things had been steamy between them all day. The sexual tension was too much to handle. The tension was being released as Jean crammed himself inside Y/n. Sweat ran down his neck and dripped onto Y/ns back as he thrusted from behind. He kissed down her neck a few times, too. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" He whispered, Y/n could feel his dick twitch inside her, "Ugh, so tight" He moaned. Jeans moaning was on a different level of hot, it was enough for Y/n to be on her knee's in front of him. Her breasts bounced along with his thrusts but stopped when he stopped thrusting. He slithered his hand down her body and down to her vulva, the other one stayed on her breast, it massaged her breast. "Such a good girl for me" He whispered in her ear, "Look at yourself while I do this, slut" He turned her head towards the mirror, she watched as his fingers massaged her vulva, Jean knew exactly what to do with his fingers. He twirled and swirled them, rubbed, and pumped them inside her. She softly moaned, she could feel her orgasm coming but not yet. "Moan louder, I wanna hear you." He said, he bit at her neck while he massaged her breast and fingered her. 
"Jean" She moaned, he probably would've asked for his name so she did it anyways. He then proceeded to stick his fingers down her throat, "I said I wanna hear you, bitch... Pussy ass moans" 

He added a 3rd finger to her vulva, her head fell back onto him. He ruined his posture and attached his mouth to her left breast. She felt like she was being devoured by Jean. His fingers were in her vulva, his mouth attached to her breast, hickies going to be everywhere. 

"JEAN!!!" 

He smiled with pleasure, "Whore" He whispered, he placed her on her knee's, she already knew what to do. She wrapped her hands around his dick and started pumping, soon she put it in her mouth. She bobbed up and down in his dick, and pumping what she couldn't fit. He pushed her head faster, gripping her hair and making her take his hole length. She gagged with tears forming in her eyes. But she kept going down on him, just for him. She could feel his cum run down her throat. It was warm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the small pages, loves. Along with the disappearance. There will be a pt 2 :)