106: Pink Stripes

It all started with a "We should go to a club!" from Sasha. Before things got crazy, the day was actually normal, it was a typical day. Everything was fine, nice and fun, yeah. 

The room was blue, and it transitioned from each color, too. The club was packed with people, it was hot, and sweaty. People were making out everywhere, they didn't even have to know each other. Others danced awkwardly, they weren't in their element. 

"You're not drunk, are you?" Asked Jean

"No. Are you?" Y/n asked

"No."

Jean kissed her neck as she ran her fingers through his hair, she blinked slowly and grabbed at the floor. Yes, Jean and Y/n were in the club bathroom. What about it?

"Get up, y/n" Said Jean, he pulled her off the floor and lead her to the counters

"This is ok, right?" He asked

"Mhm" He pulled down her jeans, then his own

"Are you sure? If you're just saying its ok-"

"Jean, I'm ok" Reassured Y/n, she bent against the counter as jean thrusted inside her, moving back and forth

              back and forth

                                        and back and forth

He pulled her by her hair, "Look at yourself in the mirror" she looked at herself as Jean thrusted from behind. She smiled in pleasure and moaned every now and then. "You're doing good, y/n. Keep quiet for me, ok?" There was something about Jean asking for things with the words "For me" that just made Y/n go crazy, in a good way. He knew how she felt about it, thats why he would do it. "Mon cherie" he moaned, butterflies overflowed her stomach. 

"Uh..." 

They're heads shot at the door, they had company.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Possible threesome???? With who tho? Give me ideas, rn I got Armin or Marco. Maybe Sasha (??)