Chapter 3 - Tears In The TARDIS.

• Dedicated to Olivia Miller

Chapter 3 – Tears In The TARDIS.

The Doctor's P.O.V.

She was gone. I had lost her. She had died because of me. Like the rest of them.

Madison was dead.

“Maddy. Please wake up. Please! I'll be a better person. Just wake up for me. I won't care if it's a big joke and you just trying to get back at me. I just need you awake with me. Please, please Madison.” I begged, clutching onto her limp body.

“Doctor? Doctor, U.N.I.T. said they will take care of Maddy. They promised they've changed and will look after her properly this time.” Amy said softly, crouching beside us.

“Don't tell me you actually believe them, Amy! We can't just leave her here. We have to try and save her!” I pleaded, as tears streamed down my face.

“I'm so sorry, Doctor. But she's gone. We can't save her. You need to let her go.” Amy sobbed, as she pulled my arms away from Madison.

“I can't believe she's gone. I love her, Amy. I really do. I'm sorry that I don't love River. But I really need her now. I love her so much!” I cried, breaking down in Amy's arms.

“Hey, shhh now. Don't worry about River. She doesn't deserve your love, right now. But we have to go, Doctor. U.N.I.T. are in control now. They're blowing up this place.”Amy explained, rocking me back and forth.

“What? But what about Madison?”

“U.N.I.T. are going to take care of her. I know what happened last time, Doctor, but it won't happen again. They have a new team in charge now. So they will look after her properly this time. They'll give her the send off she deserves. I promise.” Amy promised, clutching my hand.

“Guys, are you ready? U.N.I.T are about to take this place down. Doctor?” Rory called out, standing by us on the floor.

“I think so. Doctor? It's time to let go.” Amy whispered, letting go of my hand.

“I'm never letting go of her. I couldn't promise her to move on. But I promised I would love her forever.” I replied, moving over to Madison again and grabbing her hand.

“We'll wait in the TARDIS, Doctor.” Amy said, walking away with Rory.

“Oh Madison. I am so so sorry. It was never meant to end like this. It was meant to be us traveling round the Universe forever. The last Time Lords. Guess I'm on my one again, then!

“I'm really sorry for every bad things I ever said to you. I didn't deserve you. Nobody did. You were just too brilliant for anybody. Even me.

“Well, I guess this is it, Maddy. My final goodbye to you. Maybe we'll bump into one another again someday. But until then, I'll see you later. I love you. I always will do. I'll never forget you, either. I'll keep fight for the Universe in your name.

“Goodbye for now, Madison. I hope you had a wonderful life. Love and farewell, sweetheart. I love you forever. Goodbye, Madison Brown.” I said tearfully.

I lent over and kissed her forehead and gave her hand a final squeeze, before letting go. I stood and wiped the last traces of tears from my face, before facing a team of U.N.I.T by the door.

“Oi! U.N.I.T.” I shouted, as they turned to face me.

“Doctor?” A man called back, with a face of concern.

“If I find out you have mis-treated her again, I will be back her in a flash. You look after her properly this time! Even though she is.... dead, you still treat her with respect! She saved your lives so many time. So look after her. Or you'll have me to answer too!” I warned, earning all their attentions.